Value in address (help!)

MilkyGT

Question

so any other way to get 0 value got select in script? bcus i cant exactly find the value what i want if i search only 0 number, the value around cannot helping much bcus the code keep changing when im about to hack the game, 

"the value always at same position" but at the sametime the value code 0, i just wanna know how selecting value in address while the code is zero"0" with script (and the address also changing, not always same). i just wonder to get fastest way to direct (value) code what i want with the script without anytrouble and i just hate do it manually.

REGARDS

Screenshot_20201017-095320_1.jpg

1 hour ago, Lover1500 said:

There are many chains. I picked one up among them and use it in script. Thats all. Which game r u trying on? I can show you how. 

so you dont save the script with chainer just go and create a new script with the found chain? also can you remove the unnecessary codes of arch and arm and package verifications from a script i saved from the chainer.

btw i learnt how to use offsets and pointers from u in one day👏

i just posted the script in the help forums so someone can help remove them