How to bypass force close in freefire and pubg

Rxhacker

Question

I used all methods even used root from vertual space.hide option. X pravicy. but the games (freefire and pubg ) crash even on searching values. 

How to bypass force close 

All hack used to work properly 1 month ago.

On 1/8/2021 at 4:49 AM, KAYC said:

Hello i am new here...i have been reading your post to find a solution on how to stop a force close in free fire but i couldnt understand any of the comments 

Ive been trying to hack free fire using game guardain but it force closes please help by writing the steps on what to do...to stop forcing closing 

thank you

There are 2 methods.

(For 32 bit virtual apps we can fc, but rank issue will be i.e make lengthy package name.) 

(We can't dfix fc at all for 64 bit  virtual and ff, I'm trying, I will also if possible.)

Method 1:-

Use xprivacylua (just disable get applications, also imei etc).

• Go for vmos also, 7.1 rom

Method 2:-

(For non gg hacks )

Like ss and andlua+ etc

Don't install and use xposed framework.

i solved it avoiding using ptrace, it solved all errors, and i replace ptrace by manually opening handle to proc/[freefirepid]/mem, i have direct access to the virtual memory of free fire without getting detected, i currently developed windows apis that we dont have in android, like virtualAllocEx, memsetex, OpenProcess etc, i am able to externally hook too, without getting detected, cause the game can detect read/write/execute mem pages, with the method i use i can write anywhere in memory without caring about the protection permissions!

On 5/25/2021 at 7:21 AM, josuamanuel13 said:

i solved it avoiding using ptrace, it solved all errors, and i replace ptrace by manually opening handle to proc/[freefirepid]/mem, i have direct access to the virtual memory of free fire without getting detected, i currently developed windows apis that we dont have in android, like virtualAllocEx, memsetex, OpenProcess etc, i am able to externally hook too, without getting detected, cause the game can detect read/write/execute mem pages, with the method i use i can write anywhere in memory without caring about the protection permissions!

works on unity?

On 5/26/2021 at 11:54 PM, josuamanuel13 said:

bro what do you mean with ur ask? it work for anything is in memory

then do you care to tell us about it?

on my device codm ban... cant be bypassed...

hope you can help me😊

my telegram @nio04