Error 105 or 106, Please to Fix 🙏

UFOGaminG

Question

I dont know why, we are getting error 105 or 106.

The game is force close on Root or Vmos, When we using script. But in virtuals no force close

But in virtual, we cant play Ranked Matches.

We Have Fixed, by Following ways:

1. Changing Magisk or Superuser Name to Anything with Apkeditor. But Sometimes its not working.

2. Changing date in device in lobby, works 100%. But connection issue after sometime, as we changed date*

We are getting notice like below:

1. Game is protected

2. Another debuggered is connected to the game* etc

I have noticed that some debuggered is activated, when we opening game. When game crashes that also crashes* May be this causing Force close.

Can anyone can help me to stop this debuggered crack the game??

Pls help @Enyby @TopGEOYT @MrVinYT

Even we have force close in virtual* If have merge Free fire apk fully with virtual like how xposed installer given in virtualxposed

Pls Help this noob, pls sir sir sir sir sir @Enyby 🙏

20201011_081419.jpg

5 answers to this question

14 hours ago, UFOGaminG said:

I dont know why, we are getting error 105 or 106.

The game is force close on Root or Vmos, When we using script. But in virtuals no force close

But in virtual, we cant play Ranked Matches.

We Have Fixed, by Following ways:

1. Changing Magisk or Superuser Name to Anything with Apkeditor. But Sometimes its not working.

2. Changing date in device in lobby, works 100%. But connection issue after sometime, as we changed date*

We are getting notice like below:

1. Game is protected

2. Another debuggered is connected to the game* etc

I have noticed that some debuggered is activated, when we opening game. When game crashes that also crashes* May be this causing Force close.

Can anyone can help me to stop this debuggered crack the game??

Pls help @Enyby @TopGEOYT @MrVinYT

Even we have force close in virtual* If have merge Free fire apk fully with virtual like how xposed installer given in virtualxposed

Pls Help this noob, pls sir sir sir sir sir @Enyby 🙏

20201011_081419.jpg

simple way of using cheats : 
just use mod menu apps (they are too many in youtube, all ahcks are free) .

On 10/11/2020 at 11:03 PM, TopGEOYT said:

simple way of using cheats : 
just use mod menu apps (they are too many in youtube, all ahcks are free) .

@TopGEOYT

No Rank Matches, Even Classic Matchmaking issue after 2 games,  if any server updates then ban in 3 days.*

This above issues not only on free mod's  also for Paid Mod's who are making hacks for free fire from beginning*

Only script is safe but force close* 

I have found trick to fic fc via change date in lobby this makes no fc for a long time*

3 hours ago, UFOGaminG said:

@TopGEOYT

No Rank Matches, Even Classic Matchmaking issue after 2 games,  if any server updates then ban in 3 days.*

This above issues not only on free mod's  also for Paid Mod's who are making hacks for free fire from beginning*

Only script is safe but force close* 

I have found trick to fic fc via change date in lobby this makes no fc for a long time*

contact to @DarkingCheater , he is selling paid version of hacks ... u can trust him about payment and about antiban (but idk if he still works for ff) .
just pm him (ofcourse if you can pay).

change the permissions at system level to prevent the game from starting its debugger subprocesses, disable the firebase that came with the new update, and start the script and load the changes before entering the lobby, on the initial login screen.
this ensures that the game did not crash, but does not prevent detection for a possible BAN!
before and after

Screenshot_20201014-132843.png

Screenshot_20201014-133636.png

On 10/14/2020 at 9:55 PM, Lenn1 said:

change the permissions at system level to prevent the game from starting its debugger subprocesses, disable the firebase that came with the new update, and start the script and load the changes before entering the lobby, on the initial login screen.
this ensures that the game did not crash, but does not prevent detection for a possible BAN!
before and after

Screenshot_20201014-132843.png

Screenshot_20201014-133636.png

Gives matchmaking problem 100% in armv7a

May not in x86

Archived