Rajeeb

Question

Is there any way to secure gg scripts ?

I am using ELGG.lua its pretty much good but its weak against log.

I tried online scripts using pcall to use online scripts but when I paste encrypted script in server gg can't able to use it.

See the image ;(

Can anyone tell me how to block them or at Least make it hard to decrypt my scripts.

I am asking because previously when I uploaded new scripts in yt some people log it and uploaded here (even they make it open source)

So please if anyone can help me ;-;

Screenshot_20201009-100834853 (1).jpg

8 answers to this question

through the logcat you can already see what the scripts do, so if you don't want to have your "codes" leaked over the web, you shouldn't share them, because the safest way to keep your "safe" codes is to use for yourself ... but it is not your case, I once tried to make money with cheats and game scripts, even sharing locally with people I knew, and even using basic cryptography, my code was broken and soon, the game corrected the cheat.
nowadays, I use
the gg app just to test the security of the apps and discover loopholes of famous games, but I do not share and I see that nothing is fixed in the game.
an example is the game Free fire, which has a region in memory that disproportionately increases the targets' HITBOX ... this vulnerability gives a lot of advantage, because you don't even need to aim at the target, just shoot and see the damage and kill.
and you can increase the hitbox of the head to just give headshot.
this cheat has been in the game since the beta, as it is a fault of the Unity engine itself, and it has been 3 years since the game has not corrected, because I never divulged nor intend.

On 10/10/2020 at 8:48 PM, Lenn1 said:

through the logcat you can already see what the scripts do, so if you don't want to have your "codes" leaked over the web, you shouldn't share them, because the safest way to keep your "safe" codes is to use for yourself ... but it is not your case, I once tried to make money with cheats and game scripts, even sharing locally with people I knew, and even using basic cryptography, my code was broken and soon, the game corrected the cheat.
nowadays, I use
the gg app just to test the security of the apps and discover loopholes of famous games, but I do not share and I see that nothing is fixed in the game.
an example is the game Free fire, which has a region in memory that disproportionately increases the targets' HITBOX ... this vulnerability gives a lot of advantage, because you don't even need to aim at the target, just shoot and see the damage and kill.
and you can increase the hitbox of the head to just give headshot.
this cheat has been in the game since the beta, as it is a fault of the Unity engine itself, and it has been 3 years since the game has not corrected, because I never divulged nor intend.

Can u tell the code if u want 

On 10/8/2020 at 11:57 PM, Lover1500 said:

You cant!

Every system have its weak point(may be weakness of system or authur's matter). 

Im not afraid of decryption. We need others code for some reasons. Isnt it?

ELGG enc is enough for me. In most of all, most decryptors cant fully decrypt online script.Use search by offsets then it'll be ok.(for most)

well , ELGG by Revo was one of the best in the past... but in 2019 june , we decrypted Revo 6.0 fully .
i dont advice to use it right now , there is better free compilers , example u can try encryption by hero gaming.
of course it can be decrypted too.
and about mainc topics.... yeah , i would tell that scripts can be encrypted saifly , there is some encryptions , which edits whole opcode . after editing script gets large size about 1MB+ and for human its almost impossible to reverse it's opcode , because of size .
such encryptions are not decrypted until today , all decryptors are avoiding themselfs to start working on decrypting such files... once again , reason is size and also opcode is differently edited in all cases by program , so its almost impossible to decrypt .
of course if program (at this way i mean Lua) can read,  then it will be decrypted by human too , but as i already said its almost impossible and noone will waste his time for 1 script .

You cant!

Every system have its weak point(may be weakness of system or authur's matter). 

Im not afraid of decryption. We need others code for some reasons. Isnt it?

ELGG enc is enough for me. In most of all, most decryptors cant fully decrypt online script.Use search by offsets then it'll be ok.(for most)

14 hours ago, Rajeeb said:

Is there any way to secure gg scripts ?

I am using ELGG.lua its pretty much good but its weak against log.

I tried online scripts using pcall to use online scripts but when I paste encrypted script in server gg can't able to use it.

See the image ;(

Can anyone tell me how to block them or at Least make it hard to decrypt my scripts.

I am asking because previously when I uploaded new scripts in yt some people log it and uploaded here (even they make it open source)

So please if anyone can help me ;-;

Screenshot_20201009-100834853 (1).jpg

ELGG encryption is still not cracked

But still ELGG.lua better you just need to add some codes in your script. So when someone log it script produce big files and he can't Abel to see it. Its can be bypassed but I don't want to give all information for our scripts safety.

Last thing why I can't use encrypted script in pastebin ?

When I try normal script it's working but if its encrypted in pastebin script finished automatically and in some cases gg show expected 4 found 8 like this.

Archived