Anti cheat problem

ToxicLuaMods23

Question

I have this mass problem all of a sudden and i think thats why my Minecraft Script wasnt working from the start [NO ROOT USER]

So first everyone knows when u log in parrelell space it shows the gg icon in your apllication ur supposed to select that your modding

i did that to make sure i selected the app so gg knows what your modding in parrelel space , then

after i use speed hack or search number its like instead of gg hiding from the app the app hides from gg and once again it shows the small gg icon in the app you have selected

also nothing works and u cant find values or modify speed once that happens

this happened to zombie age 3 BUT it wasnt acting like that once i modifyed the total coins i got after

ALSO, this happened to minecraft, PAKO 2, Moonshades, Zombie scrapper , Johnny Trigger, Pixel Force,  Infectornator, 

Swat and Zombies season 2 , ZF3D , thats all games i had cause i had to hardware reset, device was too overloaded

What im saying is , why does the app does that after a search?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived