Anti cheats be like.... (help)

ToxicLuaMods23

Question

So i finished created my script for the walking zombie 2 script

I tested it ammo working in awesome contidion but when i tick speed i was having fun  [For a few seconds] with it untill i got this alert from the game =\

is there any way i can bypass it? like anti anti cheat? or something like that =D getting ready to launch it soon but at the same time its 

gonna give the user an alert and kick them out the game , they make me modify ammo, skill points, damage, but not speed

Screenshot_20201003-163351_Parallel Space.jpg

6 answers to this question

On 10/4/2020 at 3:11 AM, MonkeySAN said:

unrelated to your problem..

but you said you hacked skill points...

by any chance you did mean of this??

1936913043_Screenshot_20201004-145419_WaterClone.thumb.jpg.79d4e683d2aedcc34e8ec0b9fd6c55df.jpg

sorry im just curious.

Yes , not only i hacked speed but in a few seconds it gave me that alert imma try to set hide game guardian from game to level 3 then ya

also How did u increase the limit of skill points to 99999999? i hacked how many skill points not the limit o_O

yup speed hack seem gave a warning..

still cant figure out how to avoid that.

for that skill limit...just search the value.

either you refine it by upgrade if you got many skill points or use increment to pinpoint the exactly value.

then goto you will find the rest of them...sitting not very far from each other.

42 minutes ago, MonkeySAN said:

yup speed hack seem gave a warning..

still cant figure out how to avoid that.

for that skill limit...just search the value.

either you refine it by upgrade if you got many skill points or use increment to pinpoint the exactly value.

then goto you will find the rest of them...sitting not very far from each other.

ill try setting the hide gg from game to level 3 , so that should solve problem number one , but i dont get the goto adress so ill just use the refine it by upgrade thing 

ill update on whats going on

Okay so after setting  hide game guardian from game to level 3 still detecting cheats, 

also the scripts works fine but i think speed can be left out anyways imma see if i can try  Hide gg from game to level 4

see if this can works and if it does then ill release it but if it doesnt ill take this to uncheatable topic meaning see if i can search up an anti kick value and disable it or something

but if still not working ill remove it and just leave ammo hack inside and have skill points launched.

if theres any suggestions then please i would like to hear them  

Edit; speed hack does not work in level 4 hide gg from game  so what now?

you can activate and deactivate functions in the speedhack, sometimes we only need one, while others are detectable, in my experience it was sometimes like this.
another thing you can do is just find the character's default speed value and change it to make your steps faster.

Archived