valkyrie crusade

shadowtrap2010

Name of Game:valkyrie crusade

Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nubee.valkyriecrusade&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5udWJlZS52YWxreXJpZWNydXNhZGUiXQ..

Version if you know it: dont know

What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: crytal would be nice but seem server side so dont think that would be posible

but i would like someone with more knowlege about codeing to see if it posible to do atleast some modification or attemted to modify some valure in the game.

i have few idea just dont have the skill for it.

I would like skill activation(i want the value if posible) in battle seem cheat able. would be easier if u cheat the hp of the boss and urself give you time to look for valure but after battle it will act as you lost

skill activation %chance

boss/player att/defend stat

buff/debuff

turn # some character skill alow you move more than 1 time or stop oponent move more than 1 time so i wana see if anyone can look for this

see if you can make it so that i can get daily reward everytime i log in ^^ like i never get it? it would lead to very interesting cheat. havent attemt yet just hit me in the head ^^.

Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?:

yes tried partially have unlimited resourse.

Comments: character location for code is change everytime you battle so it not viable to search for the same value loc after finish battle. how ever it might switch to another character so it best if you search for the hp location and base on that to figur which character the location indicate.

also where can i put in some feed back on the GG app? i would like to see some improve funtion .

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived