* It is possible? *

AlineePedro

Question

2 answers to this question

if the value returns to the value before the change, it indicates that there is synchronization with the server, but you still have to search in various ways, encrypted, XOR, defuse etc ...
I advise you to try to exploit flaws in some offline mode of the games (tutorials) or during battles or at the end of the battle.
sometimes what seems obvious isn't always!

The value does not change after being modified, but if I have, for example: 3,117 gems, and I change the value to 4,000 gems, and I try to buy something in excess of what I had before (3,117), the game asks to reload. In another situation, I change the value to 4,000 and I continue to use it as gems, the value changes normally, if I use 5 gems it changes to 3,995 gems, but it seems that this value is not real even if it is changed normally. Can you give me a link so I can follow and carry out the tests and research? I am trying but to no avail.

Archived