Cant hack a game with anti cheat? try hacking the total amount

ToxicLuaMods23

So guys i was just playing zombie age 3 and i think i found a way how to nick the anti cheat for a whole load of cash

so first when u try to search the number at the screen where u upgrade weapons and heroes it doesnt work,  it sets it back , also dont even try to freeze the value because its not gonna work its gonna keep updateing back to back  (going from 9999999 to original value)

so first try to beat the game and find the TOTAL coins they give you , search the number then edit all then clear, yes this is risky due to so much values but i tried it before and i think this might work for u guys also i did this with pixel force as well and i had so much fun because it was a weak spot in the game, let me know if this works for some people ,  if this doesnt then i apologize for this

and anti cheat meaning when you have the 99999999 coins but it sets back or change the game mechanics , and i dont think we can make scripts for this

let me know!

Game is easy to hack. 

You attempted wrong values. Thats why they seem restore original values. 

The values are in Java heap. 

You search your coin,cash,health,bullets. They all are encrypted with xor. 

If you want search 25,use 25X4.And edit how many you want. i.e. I want 987 .so I'll edit 987X4.

Everytime you must use this method for that game. 

And as a tip, cash is at offset 20 from coin value. (They all are encrypted)

Screenshot_2020-09-25-00-20-47-338_multi.parallel.dualspace.cloner.jpg

Archived