Bistro Heroes

Hirina

Hi all! Am new to this hacking scene and would like to learn more about it and eventually hack the "bistro heroes" game! I tried following the tutorials but I have only been able to change to value of the games on the surface level but not the value of it in my inventory. Is there a way I can understand the values better so I know which value to adjust to get more resources or is there a better and easier way to go about hacking this game? Please teach me senpais!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there, I'm not expert but i have some solution. The Game is Bistro Heroes,  the only thing that you can change directly is only the gold currency, scan with double value whether unknown or exact number both will have the same result. Well start early exact number is possible but when more than 10k you need to use unknown to find the value.

Now how to get a 10x gacha with 0 gems :

scan with Dword = 10;800::

6-8 value in result, don't change all at once since you only need 1 address. It's not difficult to find. Change 800 to 0 and try if it's work. Now when success on it, let's back to the address again and browser the memory to find value 10 above the 800 and change it to 99999. Try gacha again and you will obtain max stars to exchange on weekly event.

The next one is resources dungeon.

On the crystal mine just start battle and pause it right away to scan the mine level. Use Dword to find the value. Start > pause > scan > start > pause and so on when you found 2 address change it to 1300 (max level) and done

the last one but not least it is energy and ticket shop

this one bit tricky, scan Dword the daily max purchasable 20;275:: (energy) find the value change to 9999. Tap buy/purchase then scan with Float value the gems change the gems value to 0 and buy it voilà. Same like special ticket, the value is 130 just near the energy.

that's all for now, my english is f word and im sorry for that. Good luck.

Archived