Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery - Can't find gems

Cavale

So after hours of trying i finally managed to hack the Energy and Coins of this game, but i just can't find the gems... i have tried for hours with no success. The game is still very annoying without those, because you often have to wait hours on unlocking part of the story. 

I also tried to hack the countdown timer for those chapters, but i also had no success with that. I also followed an older forum that @NoFear put a little tutorial on, but even with that one i couldn't find the gems or the countdown timer due to my lack of understanding about game guardian and all those numbers. Again, coins and energy i eventually found, with a bit of luck.

If anyone has any idea how to hack either gems or the timers, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

• 4 months later...
On 9/17/2020 at 4:41 PM, Cavale said:

So after hours of trying i finally managed to hack the Energy and Coins of this game, but i just can't find the gems... i have tried for hours with no success. The game is still very annoying without those, because you often have to wait hours on unlocking part of the story. 

I also tried to hack the countdown timer for those chapters, but i also had no success with that. I also followed an older forum that @NoFear put a little tutorial on, but even with that one i couldn't find the gems or the countdown timer due to my lack of understanding about game guardian and all those numbers. Again, coins and energy i eventually found, with a bit of luck.

If anyone has any idea how to hack either gems or the timers, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Mee too, money and energy work but gems decrease!!! I try it 3/4 times but the result is always the same

Archived