Real Racing 3 (8.7) R$/Gold/M$ Rewards Hack

MarioRossi93i

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/22/2020 at 11:27 PM, KaiSer98 said:

See this please, Thank you.

Screenshot_20201023-075340_Real_Racing_3.png

Sorry, I didn't see your post before.

Did you set your game's privacy police like MarioRossi told on the first page of comments?

[added 2 minutes later]
On 10/22/2020 at 5:25 AM, Acumen said:

Bro Still isn't working in my phone

Did you set the privacy police like MarioRossi told?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I was able to use this with no issues in previous update. For some reason now it doesn't work. My privacy settings are set as they should, game was restarted but still no luck. Could someone confirm if it still works?

Thanks

edit: nevermind, you need to have access to internet for this to work, I was trying with no connection before. It works fine now 🙂

Edited by CNOIEUSF

On 11/24/2020 at 3:13 PM, MarioRossi93i said:

At the momente there are no solutions, so do not spend too much 😛

Hi Mario,

I only want to ask you how did you accomplished this version, which was working perfectly on v8.8.1 and 8.8.2.

I am trying to learn scripting, but as a newbie in LUA scripting no much success.

It was really so simple that your script for v8.8.1 was only 1k in binary code ? How much time did you spend on this one ?

I wonder how simple or how difficult must be source code.

Well, maybe one day I will learn more.

Thanks,

W

23 hours ago, Whatisthis16 said:

Hi Mario,

I only want to ask you how did you accomplished this version, which was working perfectly on v8.8.1 and 8.8.2.

I am trying to learn scripting, but as a newbie in LUA scripting no much success.

It was really so simple that your script for v8.8.1 was only 1k in binary code ? How much time did you spend on this one ?

I wonder how simple or how difficult must be source code.

Well, maybe one day I will learn more.

Thanks,

W

Lua is a simple scripting language. to write, test and compile this sxript i have taken about 30 mins.

The hard part is understand and find memory values that can help you.

Learn (well) how to use gg manually, then writing script will be a consequence. Basically a script search for value/s and modify it, nothing so complicated.

On 12/2/2020 at 5:57 PM, MarioRossi93i said:

Lua is a simple scripting language. to write, test and compile this sxript i have taken about 30 mins.

The hard part is understand and find memory values that can help you.

Learn (well) how to use gg manually, then writing script will be a consequence. Basically a script search for value/s and modify it, nothing so complicated.

Hi Mario,

thank you for answer. Well I know how to work with GG, how to find values, but especially in RR3 there are 6 memory address for M$ and I tried manually changed it in GG - but with no success - even not in v8.7.1. The game somehow always correct nubmers I changed to original values.

For this reason I was surprised how skilled you must be to be able to find out, hot to get around those in game checks and controls. 

I know this would seems maybe inappropriate here, and sure I dont want to be rude, but could I ask - if You would be willing to share that particular script in source language for my study purpose please ?

Thank you in advance,

W

Edited by Whatisthis16