Harvest Land - only responds to time hack a little and values cant be changed

AnaToDs

Hi! Im new and not so smart here, checked out the simple tutorials thou

Harvest Land seems to be super cheat proof, or I dont know the methods - in which case Id love an advice what tutorial or method with GG should i look for

When i change values, they change back and/or game crashes - well, expected. I also found they use additionally to DWord as well Floats that dont change.

Time hack option crashes the game, the game restarts. If I try with onscreen time hack where I press the arrows, it responds a little, isnt completely dead, but the time moves faster just for one object I have currently chosen. If I go too fast, the whole gane crashes.

Additionally, is there a way to input a cheat code in GG? I found some online (not sure if they work) but Id love to try

Advice much appreciated. 

• 4 weeks later...

The latest version has an anti-cheat system. There is a hashed shadow copy of the variables. If the shadow copy gets an invalid value, then your account will get banned. However, you can write an email to support to unban it (It took 2 days until my account was unbanned). I don't say that it's impossible to hack, because there is always a way, but it's hard and risky. So please use a low level account for testing before applying it to your main account.

Hint: You need fuzzy search to find the memory address of the shadow copy, but be aware that changing it may ban your account

Archived