We are investigating issues where accounts became locked on login attempt #1. Lock feature disabled for now. ×

How To Search Values Very Fast ?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Noobskill
      Hello guys.
      I want to increase my gameguardian skill. Can you share some experience? Such as: Searching, script...
    • By Foorc3s
      The game I want to apply this on is a realistic combat flight simulator, And what I'm trying to do is to keep my planes fuel low but not run out so that I can turn faster and not have to refuel.
    • By Reaction
      Ok I done goofed up,  was messing around with this random game. I thought the GG speed hack was safe. managed to get a good amount of experience but then when I logged the next time I was greeted with this.

I'm pretty sure this game is hackable though but I think they changed the values to encrypted recently. I managed to find a two week old video with everything hackable through searching double and refining. but now it feels like they encrypted the values I presume. I will continue to test if I can find something. and if someone has any tips on how to help me with my negative experience that will be dope lol.
      Playstore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.coldfiregames.dungeon.manager.tycoon.idle.game&hl=en&gl=US

• By EatAlterWalter
      Basically I'm trying to edit bullet spread, this being rifle, but the value is 0, on anonymous range, I get 23 million results, I refined it, and selected unchanged on fuzzy search so I would get less chance of crashing, I also did a group search to get less results, like 0F;1000D, but I still crash, what could I do? 
    • By MAARS
      View File Archero cheat script
      Script for : Archero
      Game version : 3.1.2
      Type : lib based
      ---------------------------
      Update 1.0 : 
      - Damage hack 
      - Health hack
      ---------------------------
      Note: 32 and 64 file correspond on armeabi-v7a and arm64-v8a variant of the game.
      YouTube
      Telegram

Submitter MAARS Submitted 05/08/2021 Category LUA scripts  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.