Soul Knigh life and energy cheat

squiddyv1

On 11/5/2020 at 2:50 PM, MonkeySAN said:

Weapon Stats...

1st value ; 3rd value ::5

= Damage ; Critical Chance ::5

4th value ; 2nd value ::5

= InAccuracy ; Energy Cost ::5

- use increment to pinpoint the correct one.

Workin on it xD Tryin to find a commonality that will narrow down results, so we don't need to use increment :3 

On 11/5/2020 at 2:50 PM, MonkeySAN said:

Weapon Stats...

1st value ; 3rd value ::5

= Damage ; Critical Chance ::5

4th value ; 2nd value ::5

= InAccuracy ; Energy Cost ::5

- use increment to pinpoint the correct one.

So, the weapons part doesn't really work with certain types of weapons(like throwing ones) or 0 value ones. IE, if it has 4 damage and 0 crit chance, it will NOT be able to locate it, simply because I'm too lazy to actually figure that out 😛 but it should work for any weapon with all 4 values (dmg, energy, crit, acc) > 0. TBH, if you removed the energy and acc part(anything with input[4] and input[2]) it should be easier to use(Since it'll only have to mod damage and crit) but I'm leaving it in for better understanding of how I located the values. Also note, it saves it for all floors(to the best of my knowledge, anyway) 

Soul_Knight.lua

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone, i found a way to hack the game editing the battle data but...

Spoiler

YOU NEED ROOT

If you are a rooted user, you can access to game files, i tweak the game editing his files.

Look at: /data/data/com.ChillyRoom.DungeonShooter/files/battle.data

I dont know why but you have other *****.data files on the folder but all are encrypted, except this one.

So, inside this file is stored informations related to the actual game you played, including : the actual dugeon level,the weapons you have, your money, your buffs...

You can edit it or replace it without problems. I make a cheated version of the file, just overwrite your actual with mine.battles.data

In game pictures loaded with the file DungeonPause

• 1 month later...
On 12/30/2020 at 6:30 AM, FloatKey said:

Hi everyone, i found a way to hack the game editing the battle data but...

Reveal hidden contents

YOU NEED ROOT

If you are a rooted user, you can access to game files, i tweak the game editing his files.

I dont know why but you have other *****.data files on the folder but all are encrypted, except this one.

So, inside this file is stored informations related to the actual game you played, including : the actual dugeon level,the weapons you have, your money, your buffs...

You can edit it or replace it without problems. I make a cheated version of the file, just overwrite your actual with mine.battles.data

In game pictures loaded with the file DungeonPause

d*** thats pretty cool xD Im running on an un-rooted phone atm so i won't be able to that; plus ive been trying out unity as a game dev engine for a while. I'll continue researching unrooted solutions eventually tho 😆

11 hours ago, leosaurd said:

d*** thats pretty cool xD Im running on an un-rooted phone atm so i won't be able to that; plus ive been trying out unity as a game dev engine for a while. I'll continue researching unrooted solutions eventually tho 😆

Non-Root Solution :

1- Look at moded APKs

2 - Try Lucky Patcher (even if it seem not working in the last game version)

I'm sure you can found something on internet 👍

• 1 month later...
On 12/29/2020 at 6:30 PM, FloatKey said:

Reveal hidden contents

YOU NEED ROOT

You can edit it or replace it without problems. I make a cheated version of the file, just overwrite your actual with mine.

This old file doesn't work anymore, I made a new one working with the new versions of the game :

battles.data

Edited by FloatKey
Wrong file upload

• 2 months later...
19 hours ago, Pseudoangel said:

Im trying modified a bit more for multiplayer mode it works but it seems nobody can't join my room, otherwise when i didn't using modified battles.data it works...

Hello, I never tried to play multiplayer mode with a modded game save but I have an idea,

Try do that :

1- Start to play multiplayer mode as usual (without edit nothing)

2 - Disconnect you and close the game

3 - Edit the game file as you want 

4 - Restart the game and launch multiplayer mode

5 - Now you should be able to play multi with the modded save...

Hope I helped you 👍