Soul Knigh life and energy cheat

squiddyv1

Hi guys, I want to cheat at Soul Knight but I'm sick of looking for the same values at all levels. what happens is that when I hack my life it works perfect, but when I enter the portal and go to the next level, I need to hack my life again. and again. and again. This does not only happen with life, it also happens with energy ... so, I just want to know if there is any way to save the value so that the next level continues as before. (Saving the variable doesn't work)

Edited by squiddyv1

3 hours ago, sodaface said:

Freeze?

Forget that 🤣

Everything in this game is open to modification. 

But energy and shield/health reset every level no matter what i try too. 

So how about a script you run each level.?

But

If you've got all characters, weapons etc.......do you need it.?

• 2 months later...

So uh, i made a really rudimentary one after looking through about 10 examples of lua script, but I can't figure out how to do the offset memory part after the search for all 3rd input(energy) values. It currently just goes through a ordered group search based on your HP, Armor and Energy, using a string to show all values to search for. (I think, i just started learning lua like 2 hours ago). Hopefully, it helps reduce your constant searching!

Soul_Knight.lua

1 hour ago, leosaurd said:

So uh, i made a really rudimentary one after looking through about 10 examples of lua script, but I can't figure out how to do the offset memory part after the search for all 3rd input(energy) values. It currently just goes through a ordered group search based on your HP, Armor and Energy, using a string to show all values to search for. (I think, i just started learning lua like 2 hours ago). Hopefully, it helps reduce your constant searching!

Soul_Knight.lua 275 B · 3 downloads

Soul_Knight.lua I removed the health part, because im really lazy to search(+armor kinda makes it pointless). Take note this script only searches for when the values are maxed(if you want more precise ones, you'll have to add them in yourself, I'm still figuring this out!) I'm just tryin to figure out how to make persisting search values 😆 pointers welcome!

Last edit for today: 
I added in a menu system, its not strictly necessary, its just to allow a exit/search while keeping the script active, so i can persistently search for previous values.
Note: If you don't find any values, just run the search again til it finds something. (It's still not perfect!) 
If anyone feels like messing around with it, its in pure plaintext ^_^ 

Soul_Knight.lua

So uh, I realized theres a download cap. Here's the current raw code im using(you can just copy paste it into a lua file).
Basically, it's a quick man's way of doing the variable search without needing to input values more than once(unless changing characters, or you spent some energy accidentally). 
Just click, enter values ONCE, hit ok. 
Then when you hit the next level, just tap on gameguardian, wait for script to appear, click ok. (if you spent energy accidentally, modify accordingly)
hopefully it helps, again I did not touch health because I'm lazy and that much armor makes it unnecessary. I'm gonna try figuring out the skill cooldown afterwards.

For unlocking weapons, parts, items etc, you will need to have at least multiple of 1 that can be consumed(to scan for it). If you haven't found a material/weapon, you won't be able to add or modify it to the best of my knowledge.
After you manage to find the weapon count/material, all values are linked by offsets of 16(4 addresses). So, for example: 
1. Search for 64 Organic Matter(DWORD)
2. Use some organic matter.
3. Narrow down list until it's the only one remaining.
4. Hold down and Go to address.
5. Anything above or below by 4 addresses(so count starting from the address itself as 0, count 4 upwards or downwards). 
6. Just go ham and modify them all, it works for any material, plant, coupon/voucher(redeem machine) or weapon find count(for crafting reasons). 
7. If you don't know how to find weapons, you can just use a starter character(ie, bad pistol, and see the current weapon count).
Advanced thing: If you're even lazier than that, after you find the general address where the values are, you can modify them based on range search(ie 1~7)

If anyone manages to turn that to a code, kudos to them xD 

Code from here(i still attached a file if someone doesn't wanna copypasta):

var = {0, 0, 0}

function main()
gg.clearResults()
input = gg.prompt(
{'Enter Armor', 'Enter Max Energy', 'Enter Remaining Energy'},
{[1] = var[1], [2] = var[2], [3] = var[3]}
)
if input == nil then return end
var[1] = input[1]
var[2] = input[2]
var[3] = input[3]
s = input[1]..';'..input[1]..';'..input[2]..';'..input[3].."::13"
gg.setVisible(false)
gg.searchNumber(s, gg.TYPE_DWORD)
gg.getResults(50)
gg.editAll('999999', gg.TYPE_DWORD)
gg.clearResults()
end

while true do 
main()
::WAIT:: 
while not gg.isVisible() do gg.sleep(1000) end
end

Soul_Knight.lua

8 hours ago, MonkeySAN said:

created sometime ago...i couldnt believe its still work for the latest version of the game(with just minor adjustment...of course)

thats pretty cool! Is it the same way as the energy search? 😄 I got no progress on the skill cd :3 If you don't mind, I'd love to check out the code!

Edited by leosaurd