Drop rate and atk speed hack? Anything?

Mmonly

I played Dragon Raja - SEA. I tried using GG to hack golds in this game. But it only works for visual, i mean, I can't buy anything with golds I made with GG. I guess that can't be helped because it is server-side game (they said). But I've read topic about hacking games using float value and for some games it works for character's dmg and etc. I don't know how that works and I already tried it on GG but still it isn't work (I guess that's because I'm new to GG and I don't really know how float value works lol). So my question is does anyone know any hack for drop rate and atk speed in this game? Or any hack related to this game that really works? I really appreciate your answer. Thanks

• 4 months later...
On 8/21/2020 at 8:54 PM, Mmonly said:

I played Dragon Raja - SEA. I tried using GG to hack golds in this game. But it only works for visual, i mean, I can't buy anything with golds I made with GG. I guess that can't be helped because it is server-side game (they said). But I've read topic about hacking games using float value and for some games it works for character's dmg and etc. I don't know how that works and I already tried it on GG but still it isn't work (I guess that's because I'm new to GG and I don't really know how float value works lol). So my question is does anyone know any hack for drop rate and atk speed in this game? Or any hack related to this game that really works? I really appreciate your answer. Thanks

Maybe we can try googling it and go from there? I've been looking for something like that for quite a while

Archived