Real Racing 3 Hack Tools AIO 2020

MarioRossi93i

I apologize for the off-topic post, but I couldn't figure out how to comment to the Real Racing 3 ver. 8.7.0 ALL Team Principals Cheat post...

@MarioRossi93i, thanks for your help picking up @BreadKiller's RR3_Hack script.  I hope you can figure out how to get it working with the 8.7.0 release of RR3.

I saw that you offered to create a script for the All Team Principals Cheat.  I wrote a very rudimentary script based on @impy's instructions and video.  Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to comment to that post, or how to upload the script, so I figured I'd attach it on a somewhat related post.

I hope someone enjoys the script.

RR3_Hack_8.7.0_Principals.lua

On 9/16/2020 at 10:42 AM, racecar said:

Script only for rr3 North America..Does not work for row.

I've seen the term several times, but I don't actually know what it means, so maybe you can help me.  What does "row" mean?  I literally scripted @impy's instructions, so apologies if the script only works for RR3 North America.  (I'm new to scripting for RR3.)

Thank you for the tip about the Driver Levels.  I must've missed it, so I added it (along with a "RR3 North America only" disclaimer) to my super simple script.

RR3_8.7.0_Hack_Principals_v1.1.0.lua

5 minutes ago, mia2wa said:

I've seen the term several times, but I don't actually know what it means, so maybe you can help me.  What does "row" mean?  I literally scripted @impy's instructions, so apologies if the script only works for RR3 North America.  (I'm new to scripting for RR3.)

Thank you for the tip about the Driver Levels.  I must've missed it, so I added it (along with a "RR3 North America only" disclaimer) to my super simple script.

RR3_8.7.0_Hack_Principals_v1.1.0.lua 2.54 kB · 0 downloads

ROW = Rest Of the World

In your script you have Racing 3 com.ea.games.r3_na 8.7.0 

For those not in North America it will be Racing 3 com.ea.games.r3_row 8.7.0

Edited by racecar
Spaces added

5 minutes ago, racecar said:

ROW = Rest Of the World

In your script you have Racing 3 com.ea.games.r3_na 8.7.0 

For those not in North America it will be Racing 3 com.ea.games.r3_row 8.7.0

Ahhh. Thank you for clarifying that!  I'll see if I can figure out how to make the script row-friendly, when I get another chance...

• 4 months later...