Autoclick using lua script in FFQ

kyanx7

Question

Hi guys,

I am trying to make a lua script that can help you when click a certain place on screen to autoclick somewhere else

Like macro for exemple when you click on somewhere in FF script use glo wall in Free Fire like macro

I have found this script on Internet, If someone of you wanna help tp find a solution.

autoclick.lua

2 answers to this question

this script is not for the game guardian, even if the .lua language is used, it is a little far from being useful, even more for auto clicker.I know how to modify the coordinates of the crosshairs with the gg app but it is not so effective, sometimes it helps and many others hinder ... anyway, I hope someone with more knowledge gave you a better answer

4 hours ago, Lenn1 said:

this script is not for the game guardian, even if the .lua language is used, it is a little far from being useful, even more for auto clicker.I know how to modify the coordinates of the crosshairs with the gg app but it is not so effective, sometimes it helps and many others hinder ... anyway, I hope someone with more knowledge gave you a better answer

Thank you so much for help Mr. Lenn

Archived