• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
3 hours ago, hoangninyb said:

Hi @HEROGAMEOfficial

my device doesn't allow access to /sdcard/ so it got an error like in the picture!

Screenshot_2021-12-06-07-53-47-236_com_miui_home.thumb.png.0381d0c964dcb6dadcc5af93123a5178.png

but can access the path /storage/emulated/0/

So I have a small suggestion: change the path to /storage/emulated/0/ if /sdcard/ is inaccessible!

👍

48 minutes ago, CmP said:

Better to just use gg.EXT_STORAGE.

Ok.

3 hours ago, hoangninyb said:

man, I don't know where to find it!

-6156613947420159913_121.thumb.jpg.ae18d72640c35525351882f3493ac8f3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, hoangninyb said:

@HEROGAMEOfficial

My script is encrypted with SELGG, and it's decrypted and shared for free by others! That's not good for me

of course if your script just use code simple.I don't understand those who say "this can be decrypted", Because they just say and don't provide video, Logs could be the same as script source. If it's true that Some one can decrypt, of course he don't mind showing a video on how to decrypt, simple.

• 1 month later...
On 12/15/2021 at 6:54 PM, HEROGAMEOfficial said:

of course if your script just use code simple.I don't understand those who say "this can be decrypted", Because they just say and don't provide video, Logs could be the same as script source. If it's true that Some one can decrypt, of course he don't mind showing a video on how to decrypt, simple.

@HEROGAMEOfficial 100% block decrypt?

Edited by scottjsh