Pacwyn 20 Coins

alexxutzu

• 8 months later...
On 8/10/2020 at 1:37 PM, alexxutzu said:

Hello all,

I wonder if is there any solution to hack the coins of this game. I tried with GG to find and change the values but no success. Is there any other way to modify the value?

Thanks!

Dword x4 once put Amount buy a pack filter 5000 each side up and down then change value:)

10 hours ago, Chex7998 said:

Dword x4 once put Amount buy a pack filter 5000 each side up and down then change value:)

I don't care for this game but I like to learn new ways to find and change values but I couldn't follow your instructions and get it to work.

Do you think you could explain any clearer or maybe show a video?

What I did was search dword 250000X4 (the amount of coins I had). Then I bought a pack for 40000 coins. To be honest there weren't many results left and any I changed did nothing.

5 minutes ago, sammax71 said:

I don't care for this game but I like to learn new ways to find and change values but I couldn't follow your instructions and get it to work.

Do you think you could explain any clearer or maybe show a video?

What I did was search dword 250000X4 (the amount of coins I had). Then I bought a pack for 40000 coins. To be honest there weren't many results left and any I changed did nothing.

By my reply I meant change the value of the pack amount. Also I haven't hacked this game in a while but this is something along the lines of what I did if not I'm brain dead haha.

3 minutes ago, Chex7998 said:

By my reply I meant change the value of the pack amount. Also I haven't hacked this game in a while but this is something along the lines of what I did if not I'm brain dead haha.

Oh OK. I think I tried that too but couldn't get anything to work but I'll try again 👍🏻

Archived