Exblade

Hi I am sorry I am new to this whole system I would like to learn to be helpful in the future.  I was wondering are these games hackable? If so can someone help me understand what I need to do. I have basic understandings but I always want to learn more thank you.

Just read this but it's above my level right now.

hack in-app purchases, you don’t need to actually hack the game at all. So what we need to do here is that we need to find out a little bit about what are the ways people use to hack in app purchases in android games?

For any kind of server-side game, the best option would to be using Cheat Engine, where you can manipulate client-memory in real time. There are various games out there which don’t think to have these kinda threats and so have no security for this stuff. You can attempt cheat engine for those kinda server sided game hacks.

If you are incredibly good at programming and know well about the way an android app works and specifically how the specific game that you want does work, you can also attempt DLL Injection into your game client.

Another alternate is this one -You can look into altering the data/packets sent back and forth between you (the client) and the game (the server). If the server doesn’t perform sufficient validation checks, there could be an opportunity to hack here as well. If the game is run over HTTP/HTTPS, then you can use an intercepting proxy such as Burp Suite.

To begin with, search for Cheat Engine guides on Google, as that could be your first start. Next, look into how DLL Injection works

Archived