Mod: Modern Conflict 2 Mod (Anti-Cheat Removed)

Sysadmin

• Administrators

oC7JMaoDdeyaY-NAY2TZZ7d36lJ0jJOigTU7js4PqYkNUrge8Z-kRqD-TVS-soZOx7g=w124-rw

File Name: Modern Conflict 2 Mod (Anti-Cheat Removed)

File Submitter: d2dyno

File Submitted: 29 May 2013

File Category: Mods

How-To Guide For This Mod:

Required Android version: 2.3.3+

More Info: Google Play

Overview:

Gaijin Entertainment presents the sequel to the popular tactical strategy game, which has won the devotion and recognition of many players worldwide. The Modern Conflict 2 project will provide you with new battles, more gameplay, and multiplayer mode, the most interesting feature!

World powers will face each other in a desperate fight for global superiority and will transform the entire planet into an actual battleground. Be ready to develop batteries of artillery in the Gobi desert, to construct air facilities on glaciers and hide your tanks in the rainforests of Amazonia. But the enemy will also be cunning, after all, since now you have the ability to battle with a general whose skills are no worse than yours. You can do it in the the fully-featured multiplayer mode!

Blitzkrieg and deep defense, invincible tanks, high-speed helicopters and lethal missiles – Modern Conflict 2 has everything for global war, and even more!

Game features:

- Many fascinating single missions and casual special operations;

- Gaming with friends and quick online battles;

- Your own army, various units and war tactics;

- More than 100 different maps on 4 types of landscape (tundra, desert, jungle, city);

- Character development system: abilities, special technologies and set of initial bonuses;

- Over 100 achievements and 3 leaderboards.

Mod Info:

• Anti-Cheat Removed (GameGuardian, GameCIH, Gamespector, Gamekiller, etc).
  • Anti-Freedom Removed.

• 2 months later...

Witch version of freedom should I be using, because it's still not letting me purchase oil, or modify my number on my bases. Even with your latest update. I'm using freedom v8.5 if that helps, along with the new play store.

• Administrators

Witch version of freedom should I be using, because it's still not letting me purchase oil, or modify my number on my bases. Even with your latest update. I'm using freedom v8.5 if that helps, along with the new play store.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry it has been awhile, but I'm still not getting freedom, or gg, gamecih etc... to work on this Mod. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Sorry to keep bugging you about it. If you do not feel like you want to mess with it right now, no problem with me. Again thanks for your time. I Love GG app and this web site. Keep it up.

• Administrators

Sorry it has been awhile, but I'm still not getting freedom, or gg, gamecih etc... to work on this Mod. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Sorry to keep bugging you about it. If you do not feel like you want to mess with it right now, no problem with me. Again thanks for your time. I Love GG app and this web site. Keep it up.

Hmm, it detects them, or you can't cheat it with them?

Can't cheat with them. Can't buy oil from in app purchases with freedom either. When using gg values do not change whether or not I lock the values. It may be that I'm not doing something right. Thanks again.

• Administrators

Can't cheat with them. Can't buy oil from in app purchases with freedom either. When using gg values do not change whether or not I lock the values. It may be that I'm not doing something right. Thanks again.

Try this with GG

• Administrators

When I try to do a fuzzy search on 4bytes, all region, phone either freezes or gg stops all together. Does it matter if I use gg or gg+ ?

You should use GG+ (though it really doesn't matter if you are using the mod). Try setting a temp path.