dungeon hunter 4 help.

farres

How do I change my lvl, I have the unlimited gold/gems save, also how do I change the amount of crafting stones, I've tried with game guardian and nothing worked.

You want to change your level so that you can unlock tier 97 weapons,Right?

If yes,then just search the present level,example-13,then try to level up,then search for the increased level,repeat this until you get 2-3 results,change them to 100 AND LOCK THEM.

Go the game,play a bit,then go the shop and you are done.

You Guys know how to do the unlimited health and energy/1hit kills cheat?  keep seeing more archers online with unlimited health and their killing me in one hit while i have tier 99 armor and im doing 1 mill dmg to them and they don't die.

Dam so its impossible to do it with our apk's?

I saw some programs online but of course they where survey protected. we all know when surveys are involved there's a 97% chance is a fake.

Its not impossible,it takes some extra good modder to do it.

And Yes,if it's survey,it's surely fake.

where is he at? lol

would be cool if someone would figure it out.

Something fun that I used to do was I would use tier 99 armor and a low tier weapon and just mess with people. Can't do it anymore because of the ppl having unlimited health and 1 hit kills.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...