does anyone know, hack legend key, Ds bow , or items value in AnimA game Rpg

rcon2023

someone i knew. they can hack legend key, and any items like Dragon slayer bow and + 2all skill in AnimA rpg game by game gruadian

i spent a lot of time to find . but i found nothing. maybe i amN't pro to hack it..

so Please . 🥺🥺🥺🥺 if you knơw the way can do it like that.pleảse make a tutorial :((.  

soooo. thankssssss

On 8/1/2020 at 5:32 PM, rcon2023 said:

someone i knew. they can hack legend key, and any items like Dragon slayer bow and + 2all skill in AnimA rpg game by game gruadian

i spent a lot of time to find . but i found nothing. maybe i amN't pro to hack it..

so Please . 🥺🥺🥺🥺 if you knơw the way can do it like that.pleảse make a tutorial :((.  

soooo. thankssssss

https://gameguardian.net/forum/search/?q=anima&quick=1

there are many answers here. If these don't help then reply here.

🤪

OK.

You can modify the attributes of any weapon armor etc if you follow this post. This will  also allow you to modify which attributes each item has. Thus making any item you have into a super powerful item.

As for a hack to give you legendary keys or specific items....i cannot help you as i didn't see the point when i was playing the game and i've since deleted it. Start with the post below and once you've got your head around it try modifying other values.

Its a good game to learn some basics .

You can post your results / progress/ problems here and i can try and help 🤗

How to hack equipment in anima rpg 2020? (#c875f7xs)

Archived