Downloading & Using Modded APKs

Sysadmin

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nexus 7android it installed but no chgeats! What's weird is the ricing on te donuts as well! I'd really liked to play & I'm sick of having to have others put it on my device for me orvpay for tem to do it! I'd like to do it myself from now on in! I tried another site unforgivengamers & nothing works forvmne there! I'm about fed up & to broke to pay out anymore! lol help???

I downloaded the app and ran it. It asks me to update it, so I did. It then asks me to restore my previous save game, so I did. No mod, no unlimited anything. I must have done something wrong. Any help?

-CSR Racing SGS3

I downloaded the app and ran it. It asks me to update it, so I did. It then asks me to restore my previous save game, so I did. No mod, no unlimited anything. I must have done something wrong. Any help?

-CSR Racing SGS3

Hi there!

Thanks for this tutorial, it really helped me and I wish you could do more like this more often.

Great way to get free donuts all the time even though I had to wipe my OP Tapped out for this to work, IT ACTUALLY REALLY WORKED!!!

Thankyou so much for this

-TheGlobalPika

• 2 weeks later...