Downloading & Using Modded APKs

Sysadmin

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi dyno ur games are awesome. But the happy mall story when i run the app it just says in the loading screen "time error" your device time is set wrongly. How to troubleshoot it? I restarted and reinstalled it again but no luck. My android is rooted ics 4.0.4. Thank you for ur response

It isn't working... Eternity Warriros 3... i downloaded the mod. I placed the obb file in the address given and I installed the apk. But when I open it, a black screen appears for 5sec then the game is closed.... My phone is Samsung Galaxy SII V 4.1.2... I then removed the obb file and i opened the apk and the same thing happened. I think it's the problem with the APK not with the OBB file.

I can't get it to work with Armored Aces 3D. Tried both methods and no dice either one. 

The app just force closes whenever I start it up.

Oh duh, maybe because the hack is for version .99F and the current version of the game is for .99g. 

When I install and open the modded Card Wars app, it gives me the startup screen, but after 5 seconds it says "Downloading Resources", finishes and gives me a grey screen.

How do I fix?

I use a Samsung Galaxy Pocket Neo GT5310.

hey can  you tell me how i can use a eternity warriors 3 moded apk? 

Because im instelled it and sun after and there are a just black screen nothing hapenning.. sorry for bad english.. 

wer do i find the "Le coin" option? evrytime i try 2 purchase gems a google playstore pop up window appears ans say "billing not recognized" and wen i select ok the game crashes pls help me same thing happens w/ arel wars 2 but i does not crash and i can purchase gems even though the same pop up appears i really like this game

the game im inquiring about is inotia 4 mega mod btw