Downloading & Using Modded APKs

Sysadmin

I'm having the issue with Gangstar City, and Sims Freeplay that when I go to install it, they will show the permissions screen, then I click install and it acts like it's installing but then it says a message saying it didn't install. What would I do in this kind of situation?

• Administrators

After downloading the app. all I see is .app file. why is that?

You have to install the apk - if I'm understanding you correctly - it doesn't automatically install like it does from Market. You should, depending on your file explorer, just tap the apk's name and you will get the installer. You also have to be able to install from "Unknown Sources" too - look in your settings for this option.

Good luck.

How do you fix parsing errors for your mods? I have 3rd party allowed and have used several explorers, down loaders and browsers to make this work with no luck. I use a Nexus 4G with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean. Anyone who can help would be quite kind.

• Administrators

How do you fix parsing errors for your mods? I have 3rd party allowed and have used several explorers, down loaders and browsers to make this work with no luck. I use a Nexus 4G with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean. Anyone who can help would be quite kind.

What is the exact error message you are getting?

Im getting the same Parsing error too. Downloaded Candy crush saga. Went on google store

Downloaded "Easy installer". an APK installer. Once the game was installed, the game screen

Was all fuzzy. Very hard to see the game play. Also on the LG Nexus 4. 4.3 Jelly Bean

I got fairy dale to work from pro-apk but I had to download on my computer and unzip it there. Plugged my phone in and transferred the files where they needed to go and used astro to install. Unfortunately I will have to do it again because the game glitches after a few hours. See if this works for you.