Please create a script for Mr. Autofire i would pay for it

Sheepy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2021 at 10:39 PM, NaviDog said:

Hi all 🤗 is there a way to edit XP? Ok can't seem to change it as it is a decreased value to level up ☹️

how did you change the Atk and hp please record and show me the video asap because the link that was sent by MonkeySan is no longer available. Thank you

Edited by MonkeyChan

@MonkeySAN

I do not know how to pinpoint the exact value between them all even though I used increment (1) , still it does not change at all. OK the coins change but attack and hp never seems to change for me no matter what I do. Can you please provide a video just like you did to @NaviDog ? I tried contacting him for help but seems to me that he will not reply anytime soon.

Thanks

can you show me(video) how you actually did it?

you search for the weapon Attack value

example : Handgun +100

search 100

after results came then edit by increment 1

all results will change to 101,102,103... and so on.

then tap and look at the weapon Attack value and find the match value from the results.

thats your weapon Attack value.

• 2 months later...
On 3/11/2021 at 7:39 PM, NaviDog said:

Hi all 🤗 is there a way to edit XP?

Its either hard or impossible to edit xp, but i did edit the levels themselves, to 80.

Very easy game to hack but your character isnt properly displayed on leaderboards, nor any other players also, at least in my case.