Please create a script for Mr. Autofire i would pay for it

Sheepy

Can anybody create a script or show me how to hack that game? Would pay for a script 🙂

This game is full of P2W players ._.

like energy / always drops that gear you want / coins / chests cost way less gems (maybe 1 or if it doesnt crash -1)

Edited by Sheepy
Changed title to read it easier

image.thumb.png.5c025d282380622cafddec8a838fe371.png

open game guardian and find the value for example the gun menu open it and add 1047

open gun menu and add 1 to the value using game guardian(dword) i.e. now it becomes 1048 etc then see the value increase after closing the gun menu and reopening it

then add 999999 to the gun, close and open see value change

then open gun menu again and unequip

then equip it again and now you can see the attack very high like above

it stays like that if it crashes try again. mine did not crash. do not do for health it crashes

Edited by sk2020

9 hours ago, sk2020 said:

image.thumb.png.5c025d282380622cafddec8a838fe371.png

open game guardian and find the value for example the gun menu open it and add 1047

open gun menu and add 1 to the value using game guardian(dword) i.e. now it becomes 1048 etc then see the value increase after closing the gun menu and reopening it

then add 999999 to the gun, close and open see value change

then open gun menu again and unequip

then equip it again and now you can see the attack very high like above

it stays like that if it crashes try again. mine did not crash. do not do for health it crashes

Cant get it to work ._. can you be a bit more detailed? 🙂

it crashed a few times too

36 minutes ago, MonkeySAN said:

2057478862_Screenshot_20200729-195031_ParallelSpace.thumb.jpg.77b49e095977d9b7017d71509643851a.jpg

d*** i think im not worthy to use GG need to learn a lot about online games

I can hack coins but if you buy something its gone so idk does it acually work?

Gj monkey 

Edited by Sheepy
Edit

1514749299_Screenshot_20200729-215012_ParallelSpace.thumb.jpg.199a8e2afc2326ee66a1cd9d1e1a939e.jpg

967759850_Screenshot_20200729-212515_ParallelSpace.thumb.jpg.880f2d84aee5b430b1bb936cc47e9438.jpg

1540181499_Screenshot_20200729-224059_ParallelSpace.thumb.jpg.a6ceb38fd7e23fd1a96483da2b7d48d5.jpg

all is well so far..i think.

got hack hp and attack power too and was able finish a single world in one sitting.

yeahh..the game crash from time to time..but thats maybe we edited too many address...

just need to find the right address for the values.

Edited by MonkeySAN

The videos doesnt seem to work or do they need to go through a check by the mods?

im believe that you are seeing 2 videos..the first one..its the same video as the second one...but i accidently save it before it even finish upload...so it wont play.

the second one works properly right.

Are there multiple process of the game? Cant find any value

What do you mean by multiple process??

Edited by MonkeySAN

@MonkeySAN unfortunately both videos do no work. I am very interested in what you did to edit the single values.

Coins and upgrade materials are no problem. But diamonds and the other stuff did not work for me (even with fuzzy search etc).

Thanks in advance.

Edited by jh9980

10 hours ago, jh9980 said:

@MonkeySAN unfortunately both videos do no work. I am very interested in what you did to edit the single values.

Coins and upgrade materials are no problem. But diamonds and the other stuff did not work for me (even with fuzzy search etc).

Thanks in advance.

I got it ... I always searched for Dword then i tried all and its super easy even with diamonds found it on the first define seearch 

Try to search foe "all" instead of "dword" worked for me 😊😊