Add new virtual spaces

AliMak

Hello Enyby, please optimized more virtual spaces like matey virtual and other. Maybe they better worked. Now i use Parallel space but it don't connect to google play games for game brothers in arms3. I hope you add more virtual spaces. Thanke you very much

12 hours ago, Enyby said:

Matey not able run GG. You must check this before ask of optimization. GG must work, except 105 error.

You are the best👍

On 7/23/2020 at 11:29 AM, AliMak said:

Now i use Parallel space but it don't connect to google play games for game brothers in arms3.

Just open parallel space click setting select speed mode, sign in to playstore. Then close parallel space and reopen it ,open the game inside parallel space     (do not close the game).  uninstall Google play games and reinstall it then sign in  to Google play games inside the game. Finish

Solution by Jordan007 

• Administrators
On 7/25/2020 at 10:48 PM, LegatusGamer said:

Hello, Can you optimize 2Accounts- Dual Space for GG (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.excelliance.multiaccount&hl=en_CA). It is the only dual space that works for me with Google Play Services. Thank You Enyby. 

No. Any virtual spaces from excelliance protected from modification.

• 5 months later...
On 7/27/2020 at 10:40 PM, Enyby said:

No. Any virtual spaces from excelliance protected from modification.

Can you try your best to crack it and just take away all google thing so i can on my blockman go this is the space work on blockman go parralell spacw keep crashing pleas

• 1 month later...