Real Racing 3 (9.2.0) ViP Hack

MarioRossi93i

8 minutes ago, MarioRossi93i said:

It s strange  because it s search based script.

Do you get any errors or what? What system are u using? Are u rooted, use virtual spaces? I need more info and if i can i ll help you

I use 32 bit system, I am not rooted and I use the "octopus of virtual space.

2 hours ago, MarioRossi93i said:

Do you get any errors or what? What system are u using? Are u rooted, use virtual spaces? I need more info and if i can i ll help you

It doesn't work. I used 32 bit in virtual xposed. When you search it the code will run smoothly but still nothing happen. Can you please fix it? Thanks by the way.

3 hours ago, MarioRossi93i said:

First I want to thank you for the time you spent for all of us. I have root 32 bit I think and the script working normal but without results 

Hi, I use Memu 7.3.3.

This script does not work for me too. All of the previous ones worked great.

The script starts as before, shows a counting percentage, displays that now your car is a VIP, but in reality the VIP does not.

But I don’t run the script in the garage, but in some Tier. Because I only need to VIP the 3 cars.

Hello Mario. Hello Guys. I installed the new version of Virtual Xposed 64 bit. And it Works. Try it. Thank you Mario.

On 2/17/2021 at 7:36 AM, MarioRossi93i said:

It doesn't work. I used 32 bit in virtual xposed. When you search it the code will run smoothly but still nothing happen. Can you please fix it? Thanks by the way.

On 2/17/2021 at 5:49 AM, Berinjela said:

Thank you very much!
It run perfectly on my device.

Xiaomi Redmi 8
Parallel Space Lite
Android 10.

Have tried to setup the same on my Samsung Galaxy s7 edge, Android 8 and it works perfectly for me too👍. Thx for the suggestion 🙂