[Amazon]Fruit Ninja - Pomegranate update Hack

linher

Name of Requested File (Such as GameGuardian App): 

Link To Download (If any): https://www.dropbox.com/s/212o3jz7xqzqosw/com.halfbrick.fruitninja-1.apk

Comments: Hello! Recently, Fruit Ninja has updatet to Pomegranate for android. I tried to hack my pomegranate with Game Guardian, but allways don't work, and I have only the Amazon version, so, i don't know how to hack this. Can someone hack it for me? The link for download is the Amazon version. If someone have the link to Fruit Ninja Pomegranate update from Google Play, can you send me this link? I'ts more easy to hack In-app pourchase from Google Play :-)

So, if someone hacks it for me, I would be very grateful ^-^

• Administrators

Name of Requested File (Such as GameGuardian App): 

Link To Download (If any): https://www.dropbox.com/s/212o3jz7xqzqosw/com.halfbrick.fruitninja-1.apk

Comments: Hello! Recently, Fruit Ninja has updatet to Pomegranate for android. I tried to hack my pomegranate with Game Guardian, but allways don't work, and I have only the Amazon version, so, i don't know how to hack this. Can someone hack it for me? The link for download is the Amazon version. If someone have the link to Fruit Ninja Pomegranate update from Google Play, can you send me this link? I'ts more easy to hack In-app pourchase from Google Play :-)

So, if someone hacks it for me, I would be very grateful ^-^

Hello,

I'm not quite sure what you are asking. What exactly do you want cheated?

Hello,

I'm not quite sure what you are asking. What exactly do you want cheated?

Hello!

Do you know the new shop from Fruit Ninja? I want to hack this, and have infinity (or a high quantity) of pomegrates. In this new version, pomegrates works like coins, inside the game. Can you install and see that? This is the Amazon App Store version

• Administrators

Hello!

Do you know the new shop from Fruit Ninja? I want to hack this, and have infinity (or a high quantity) of pomegrates. In this new version, pomegrates works like coins, inside the game. Can you install and see that? This is the Amazon App Store version

Sure, that's the version I have. I'll check. Should be easy, because I have cheated values before.

Do you have the amazon or the google play version? I try to download the google play version (1.7.6) but when i open, don't have anything related to the Star Fruit (I think I said the wrong name) do you know that? I think I'm being confusing, sorry :-X

• Administrators

Do you have the amazon or the google play version? I try to download the google play version (1.7.6) but when i open, don't have anything related to the Star Fruit (I think I said the wrong name) do you know that? I think I'm being confusing, sorry :-X

I have the Amazon version. Testing now...