Prison Empire

Dxddy

• 3 weeks later...

Hello.

It is possible to hack this game , but not the Jems.

Cash is simple.......search the amount of cash you have, then spend a bit , re search, (repeat until you only have 2 or so results)

Reformed prisoners is another value you can hack.  Search your value of reformed , then wait until it goes up and then search again. You should have 2 values now. If not then wait until it rises again and then repeat search.

Edit the value and wait until it rises again for your hacked value to appear. 

While hacking values in this game DO NOT SWAP BETWEEN PRISONS as this will F*ck up your values.

If you need a more detailed guide just reply here and i'll hook you up.

🤪

8 hours ago, sodaface said:

Hello.

It is possible to hack this game , but not the Jems.

Cash is simple.......search the amount of cash you have, then spend a bit , re search, (repeat until you only have 2 or so results)

Reformed prisoners is another value you can hack.  Search your value of reformed , then wait until it goes up and then search again. You should have 2 values now. If not then wait until it rises again and then repeat search.

Edit the value and wait until it rises again for your hacked value to appear. 

While hacking values in this game DO NOT SWAP BETWEEN PRISONS as this will F*ck up your values.

If you need a more detailed guide just reply here and i'll hook you up.

🤪

Thanks allot. I was trying a long time to hack the diamonds. I thought I was doing something wrong. I just swapped prisons last night and was wondering what happened

Also.  

When you have more than one prisoner type (low security , medium and high ) then to find the reformed prisoner value you need to search for the number of a certain type of prisoner.

For example

Screenshot_20200805-224141.png

• 1 month later...

Seasonal/Event prisons can't be hacked, you can change the money but its useless. In event prisons you need reformed prisoners to get gems and gifts, you can't change the number of reformed prisoners, speedhack is working but it doesn't help too much, speeding building time as well, when you leave the game the prison its It's exactly the same as when you entered the game. If anyone knows any way to hack reformed prisoners reply 😉

Archived