Monopoly Marmalade

D2stress

Hi... Is anyone here can change the dice value on monopoly by marmalade game studio? I have found the dice memory value but i cannot change it, it always revert to the original even with freeze tick on. I really appreciate if anyone can help me with the dice. This game is make me stressful because the AI is just like can control the dice like they want, thats why i really want to revenge with the AI player. Please help me 😁

• 10 months later...
Guest SchweGELBin
On 7/12/2020 at 9:48 AM, D2stress said:

Hi... Is anyone here can change the dice value on monopoly by marmalade game studio? I have found the dice memory value but i cannot change it, it always revert to the original even with freeze tick on. I really appreciate if anyone can help me with the dice. This game is make me stressful because the AI is just like can control the dice like they want, thats why i really want to revenge with the AI player. Please help me 😁

You can search the values of the cards.

For example Vermont Avene

550;400;270;90;30;12;6;50;100

Search with DWord and change which You want.

But If there are giving multiple cards with the same values, both will change.

To get money you can change the value to e.g. -99999. In Vermont Avene, it is 100. The other things you can make high, so the other go instantly broke.

If you want to buy cards from other, you maybe can only give much money, but this is pretty easy to change with gg too. Just Type 2 times the changed value and type ,how much you want to give. Click on this again and ok, than trade.

I hope this helped you, Sry, that I am so late.

And btw., this is my first post.

19 hours ago, SchweGELBin said:

You can search the values of the cards.

For example Vermont Avene

550;400;270;90;30;12;6;50;100

Search with DWord and change which You want.

But If there are giving multiple cards with the same values, both will change.

To get money you can change the value to e.g. -99999. In Vermont Avene, it is 100. The other things you can make high, so the other go instantly broke.

If you want to buy cards from other, you maybe can only give much money, but this is pretty easy to change with gg too. Just Type 2 times the changed value and type ,how much you want to give. Click on this again and ok, than trade.

I hope this helped you, Sry, that I am so late.

And btw., this is my first post.

Can you makea video i try many times not work

Archived