GG failed to launch daemon even in Virtual Space

KaelJoo

Question

Hello guys, I've been experiencing this issues for 2 months and I hope y'all would know how to solve my problem. 

First of all, I've been using GG since 2016, I rooted my old device & I didn't have any problems back then. On 2019 I changed my device twice and my recent device (Infinix HOT 7 Pro) seems too hard for me to root, I couldn't find any TWRP for my device, maybe you guys know where, & I will appreciate if you guys share it. 

Later at the end of 2019, I found out that GG can work without root on Virtual Space Environment, so I decided to try some. At first, I used some kinds of modded Virtual Space (I can't remember those names, but it seems like personally modded) and everything works fine. I could use GG whenever I want through Virtual Space, and I even succeed using some scripts to hacked some games like MLBB & PUBGMobile.

In April 2020, my Virtual Space seems to be outdated, and I tried to look for a newer ones. I tried Parallel Space but when I use GG in it, it says "Failed to load daemon" which means, I can't use GG even in Virtual Space. So I tried to look for another Virtual Spaces in this site hoping that one could work for me, but the problem persist. I even tried to Installed both GG & Virtual Spaces carefully, (in the right steps as any tutorial on YouTube), but still no progress. 

If you guys know what's wrong with my device or need to look at the logs, lemme know, I'll be sure to provide all logs related to my issues, regards.

P.S sorry if my English is not that good hehe 👉🏼👈🏼

5 answers to this question

On 7/12/2020 at 10:37 PM, jay__s__p said:

This error comes Bcoz you Downloaded Virtual from Playstore or from official website...

That all are not Optimized for GameGuardian. So this Error comes.

Solution :

Use mod version of that virtual. Available on this site...

Virtual spaces to run GameGuardian without root (#ct7bob3)

This all are optimised for GameGuardian.

Recommended : Octopus virtual, Parallel Space, Virtual Xposed, ... , etc.

I tried this way but it did not work. I tried another application, virtualxposed, and I did not get an error, but I cannot connect to Google Play services in virtualxposed. How can I run Gameguardian in any virtual space without any problem by connecting to Google play services?

12 hours ago, KaelJoo said:

it says "Failed to load daemon"

This error comes Bcoz you Downloaded Virtual from Playstore or from official website...

That all are not Optimized for GameGuardian. So this Error comes.

Solution :

Use mod version of that virtual. Available on this site...

Virtual spaces to run GameGuardian without root (#ct7bob3)

This all are optimised for GameGuardian.

Recommended : Octopus virtual, Parallel Space, Virtual Xposed, ... , etc.

Archived