Real Racing 3 (11.6.1) AutoWiN Hack

MarioRossi93i

25 minutes ago, readyplayer36 said:

I'm concerned about the message in the script, you said to logoff, check the profile fot the number of winning races, use the script, restart and check the profile again to see if anything wrong...
What do you mean by WRONG?

I don't have the same number of wins on the right as in the left, if this is what you mean. They should be the same?

It's simple...when you're in your profile you can se the total amount of events completed...for example, I have 17290 events completed out of 17876 total available events.

Now, if I use the autowin script on 10 events/races, then the number in my profile should increase by 10, so then I would have had to have 17300 completed events. If I see, that the number of events hasn't increased as expected, then it's wise to reload a previously saved game and repeat the autowin for the events. 

Hope, that helps to clear up the confusion...

20211017_132707.jpg

On 10/17/2021 at 2:02 PM, readyplayer36 said:

I'm concerned about the message in the script, you said to logoff, check the profile fot the number of winning races, use the script, restart and check the profile again to see if anything wrong...
What do you mean by WRONG?

I don't have the same number of wins on the right as in the left, if this is what you mean. They should 

Απλά έλεγξε τις νίκες αν έχουν μετρήσει κανονικά στο προφίλ γιατί μπορεί καμια φορά να μην μετρήσουν Just check the wins if they have counted normally in the profile because they may sometimes not count 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Mario, could you please update the script for the new RR3 version 11?
I really don't want to have to fight my way in all the newly added Monaco races!

And grazzie for your tremendous work.

Another question: I'd like to understand how all this stuff works. at least to be able to provide proper info when a script fail. Is there some tutorials somewhere ? And how do I read the script commands (well, if possible).

Edited by LenaelTheElf

• 2 weeks later...