Anima rpg 2020 stash help

looka

I am wondering if someone could help me be able to unlock the additional stash tabs in the game. But since they cost money and I have to play in offline mode I'm not able to buy them. I have them unlocked in my actual game but need them on my "fun" account. Any help would be appreciated!

On 7/4/2020 at 10:16 PM, looka said:

I am wondering if someone could help me be able to unlock the additional stash tabs in the game. But since they cost money and I have to play in offline mode I'm not able to buy them. I have them unlocked in my actual game but need them on my "fun" account. Any help would be appreciated!

use lucky patcher

if anyone has a step by step way to do this with that program or any program for that matter that would be awesome. I cant figure out lucky patcher for the life of me. 

6 hours ago, looka said:

if anyone has a step by step way to do this with that program or any program for that matter that would be awesome. I cant figure out lucky patcher for the life of me. 

Start lucky Patcher.

find the Anima process and click

find menu of patches and click

find support patch for in app and lvl emulation and click

check the support patch for lvl emulation and support patch for in app emulation (reassembly dex) boxes and apply.

launch anima and purchase something.

If it doesn't work....exit anima and launch lucky again

follow the same steps until you get to the check boxes bit.

this time check the support patch for inapp emulation (proxy server) box and apply. 

launch anima.

One of those options does work as i've done it

I cant seem to get it to work. Maybe it only works in online mode? I'm launching the game and lucky patcher through parallel space and playing offline. I've tried both methods. Nothing happens when I try to purchase. 

• 7 months later...

Archived