Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By AKidWithMidgetFriend
      View File Virtual Beggar Game VC hack
      My second GG script and extremely light weight. This hack is for the game Virtual Beggar It group searches the values for the CoinsExchange and refines down to the 100VC option then edits the value to a massive negative number to give the user VC cards. WORKING AND TESTED

Submitter AKidWithMidgetFriend Submitted 01/21/2021 Category LUA scripts  
    • By AKidWithMidgetFriend
      My second GG script and extremely light weight. This hack is for the game Virtual Beggar It group searches the values for the CoinsExchange and refines down to the 100VC option then edits the value to a massive negative number to give the user VC cards. WORKING AND TESTED

• By RblxScripter
      View File Roblox Exploits Script
      Some functions might not work. Is it because either the game prevents you from using that hack, The script doesn't support the game you're playing or the function is too old enough.
      You can check and learn more about the script in my channel: https://youtu.be/iQRcciXyEWM
      And no, The Antiban is not working and it's just a joke.

Submitter RblxScripter Submitted 12/15/2020 Category LUA scripts  
    • By jjolatunji
      I need help in finding card values and the cool down time values. The entire game is money grab and too unbalanced. These cards are very useful in the game, I just need help in finding those values and upcoming characters card values. Below file consists card values of old characters. Please help.
      script nxb.lua