Samsung Galaxy S4 or Iphone 5 for Gaming.

Basecamp1

Hi guys..

I was wondering which phone you would recommend for playing games (Samsung Galaxy S4/Iphone 5)

I'm about to invest in one of the 2 phones, but if any of you have some valuable data/experience feel free to share it here. ;)

Thx...

Hi guys..

I was wondering which phone you would recommend for playing games (Samsung Galaxy S4/Iphone 5)

I'm about to invest in one of the 2 phones, but if any of you have some valuable data/experience feel free to share it here. ;)

Thx...

S4, however I'm being completely biased, as i hate iDevices.

IPhone; You can change the Wallpaper, Great battery life,

S4; Android, totally customize-able even without root, good gaming performance, good audio with speaker.

I say S4, even though I'd recommend HTC, as they are my favorite phone manufacturer.

Sent from my Rooted HTC Vivid. Running Blackout ICS Incredible v3.2 from Tapatalk 2.

I don't know how ppl still has a hard time figuring which is better, I hope when the iphone 5s comes out they release the S5 and then when iphone 6 released they releases the S6, then will the world see there is no comparison.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

look for gaming on iPhone there are more gadgets (controlers or etc) that can help you,but the gs4 has more RAM memory and better processor soo it's your choice

s4 is obviously much much more better specs than i5

octacore, 2gb ram, full hd, super amoled screen

what the hell u want it anymore?

Ye... I'm a samsung man aswell, and i think its gonna be the S4 ;)

look for gaming on iPhone there are more gadgets (controlers or etc) that can help you,but the gs4 has more RAM memory and better processor soo it's your choice

I think it's gonna be the stats which defines what i choose.. I like the S4 stats, and i'll go buy S4 :)

Is Gs4 better than Xperia Play? I guess so. Quad core, 4.0 android.

Compared to Gs4, Octacore Jellybean OS

The GS4, is if im right, the strongest of the phones on the market atm.. The processor is a Snapdragon, the only minus is, that you can't get it with 32G storage, only 16.. Which dosen't allow you with alot free space for apps etc.. But i already ordered it, so GS4 it's gonna be ;) 

anyway for all uses im going to recommend HTC One or wait until end of june HTC Apocalypse will come out

I will do anything for that phone.

Sent from my Rooted HTC Vivid. Running Blackout ICS Incredible v3.2 from Tapatalk 2.

The GS4, is if im right, the strongest of the phones on the market atm.. The processor is a Snapdragon, the only minus is, that you can't get it with 32G storage, only 16.. Which dosen't allow you with alot free space for apps etc.. But i already ordered it, so GS4 it's gonna be ;)

u can just expand ur memory slot with 64gb anytime

anyway for all uses im going to recommend HTC One or wait until end of june HTC Apocalypse will come out HTC_Apocalypse_concept_3.jpg

quadcore only, gs4 is octacore...