The wild Darkness

Atrashguy

22 minutes ago, LuCaRoCa said:

did unrandomizer not work on new update ?

YES!!!

AND I'M IN RAGE and Saad....

I guess the Game Dev really looking up to people trying to hack it, or they're a member here LOL

I don't know anymore

Edited by dipArtuso

Unrandomizer not work on lastest update, so if you want get golden box or lucky full drop item, use old version, i am using v1.0.26. Then when you think enough, go back to latest version.
Thank you for Qword Drop and Unrandomizer I have tried play as Hunter yesterdays and get lv43 today

Trick for rare {STR-Intelect-Stamina-Agility-Luck-RandomStat} Potion

- With drop qword trick, get ~1 thousand iron bar

- Go to Metal Exchange Merchant, usually on Strange forest 1 or 2.

- Trade this iron bar for (unidentified potion), different potion while placed on diferent slot on the bag, so if number unidentified potion on 1 slot have >= 2 do the trick qword drop, then eat it to know potion type.

- after trade there new random item, keep backpack empty with spell box : learn in; crest transendance : trade for other potion; food drink : eat; cloth/armor/weapon : dismantle to get mana mote or just insert all into pouch and burn

{STR-Intelect-Stamina-Agility-Luck-RandomStat} Potion is very rare item so usually i need 2-4days game time and 2k-3k iron bar

----------

Other rare item like boss drop golem heart, broken robot, elevator part, old branch, can be trade on other Merchant.

Use old version game, so with unrandomizer you get all metal bar in broken machine (iclude black cast and earth steel).

Light tablet is stackble. So after you repair Ruin 1, then make/search iron bar the go to metal exhange to get rare potion, Armed yourselft. After that, find minimal 2 light tablet (usualy in Meadow's Cave and dense jungle)

Spoiler

20200812_004422.thumb.jpg.d1ceaf5644cfe6da7b258a9055d9734c.jpgFound Ruin VII but missing Ruin VI and Lunar Tablet lol

20200812_004309.thumb.jpg.54a126692b3b5517d6d0967d03546ffe.jpg

20200812_004323.thumb.jpg.44632caab080170cdb8e5c1abf209859.jpgstill trading for Stamina,Luck, Intelect, and STR potion

20200812_005255.thumb.jpg.04d708b2cc9933219923393c7881f385.jpg

---------

On 7/14/2020 at 7:36 PM, NoobQueen said:

How u get item more than 20 ?? 

On 7/15/2020 at 5:09 AM, nginx said:

how

On 7/15/2020 at 4:22 PM, GuardianMilky said:

That would be amazing if its true... Mind sharing how you do it??

On 7/17/2020 at 11:52 AM, GuardianMilky said:

I'm not that lucky with stat potions. And also I can recommend it if you have lightning rod, that thing can give you tons of mana moute with unrand on. Just roam around near it and collect every 3-5 turns.

We can say that it's an alternative for those like me who can't get stat points in unrand HAHAHA...

Lest I find a way to accurately get stat potion drops from mobs then I'll grind for that HAHAHA...

On 7/17/2020 at 12:33 PM, Krbone said:

How did you find stat potion? 

Around 100 starts and no potion with unrandom

On 7/17/2020 at 8:26 PM, GuardianMilky said:

Then I must be so unlucky, I always get the one that sells either the freakin metal or the weapons/armor and accessory. But i'll try once more, since I unlocked the last character today might as well try my luck this time.

Ohh right, If you can upload a video of how you do it please do, I can't seem to get my head around it so it might help me and the others.

On 7/25/2020 at 12:30 AM, norozoro10 said:

Is it work with everything?

On 7/28/2020 at 8:04 PM, Mrshlup said:

Hi.

I know this thread is about 1mil years old,  but I tried anything and didn't get anything. Actually, I'm not so surprised, because i never used GG before and I don't really know how to use it.

My question is, how do you find your luck stat and lock on it? When I used the unrandomizer (by just filling the "v" and 1 in increment, because like said, I don't know how to use it), I did get lightning every step and my Male really is abundant with resources, but every craft I make is cursed with a bad effect. Also, every action (cutting grass or mining) I do gives me bleeding and rabies right away.

Also, I read that people here get gold remains from dying,  using the unrandomizer.  How do I do that? I tried and got nothing...

Thanks in advance

Well in the future this qword trick maybe not work anymore...🙄

what emulator are you guys using to get speed hack and unrandomizer to work? I've tried both LDPlayer and LDPlayer 64-bit, but I'm still getting the "no x86 libraries" error on GG. Oh, I am using the older version (1.0.46) of the game since the newest version fixed the unrandomizer exploit.

On 8/3/2020 at 8:30 AM, Jester627 said:

If you want my script.. add me on Facebook.. Name: Jester Benig

Maybe because i not read carefully what is positive and negative on script i keep dying. Now i understand that positive for farming like cutting tree, grass, box, crafting and negative for normal craft, fighting enemy

On 7/9/2020 at 7:30 AM, 301263_1434558338 said:

The only method working now is Unrandomizer. But the result changes every time u restarting the game. Hope some experts will read ur request.

Hello am new to GG can you please tell me how I do use unrandomizer. What values do I input in unrandomizer?

Thanks in advance.

On 8/21/2020 at 4:19 AM, Mystic57899uu said:

Hello am new to GG can you please tell me how I do use unrandomizer. What values do I input in unrandomizer?

Thanks in advance.

You don't, as unrandomizer doesn't work anymore (unless you install an older version of the game) 

If you do use an older version, then simple tick the first option in unrandomizer (any number will do), and make sure that GG pauses the game. 

You can still easily hack the number of items you have with the drop items hack. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/16/2020 at 12:28 PM, 301263_1434558338 said:

Here.

More details:

- chose item and click drop

- change drop value to find it as Qword

- edit value to negative then drop it

- don't pick up the dropped item, it contains negative value. U can burn some evidences to ash by fire spell or throwing a torch at them 🙂

[added 1 minute later]

Eating some stat potions 🙂

After i update the game today, this trick is no longer useful, it will show big error message in the screen. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/5/2020 at 5:10 PM, Pro_AI said:

After i update the game today, this trick is no longer useful, it will show big error message in the screen. 

Yah you must use old version bro

On 8/5/2020 at 7:05 AM, ariasamaa said:

first, you need to get the golden remain, do it with the unrad trick.

when you have one open it and wait till all items come out, when it finishes load all the rewards don't exit the popup menu but force close the game. when you open the game, the golden remain will still there but your key will decrease and you have gems, totems, all the rewards from the previous open for free

if you still don't understand how to get golden remain with urand trick, basically you just to die with unrad still active and the adventure point (the purple campfire symbol that under day clock) more than 1 point, you cant easily get the early point from finishing the first night or complete table of light 1.

unrad just freeze something in the game that has random elements like drops, fishing, lightning also your remain when you are dead.

the game will reset that randomly every time you open the game, so reset the game if you don't get what you want

just for your information, they are different remain, blank (1 key), gray (3 key), blue (6 key), and golden (9 key). that depends on your luck at least I have to reset 15-20 to get golden remain. when you get lucky and get that golden remain. I advise you to stock up the golden remain for some spare if you accidentally not do the trick

photo_2020-08-05_07-03-24.jpg

photo_2020-08-05_07-03-37.jpg

photo_2020-08-05_07-03-41.jpg

photo_2020-08-05_07-03-46.jpg

can you make a video for me, i don't understand how to do it

• 1 month later...

sorry to bump this topic. but how do i know if im using the unrandomizer correctly? im using an old version of TWD. when i enable unrandomizer i always get the same kind of drops. like boar bone. also when i try to open the glass box via watching ads the game crashes. also i'll add when attacked or attacking everthing is ' miss '.

• 3 months later...