The wild Darkness

Atrashguy

16 hours ago, Fun99 said:

Thnks, since I cant use auto pause in gg. Always get stuck with unrand

Only use unrandomizer if you want to have a steady pure luck. If you want to change item value, don't use auto pause. Only enable auto pause if you use unrandomizer after killing monster.

Did someone having trying to fastening the time in this game? because 1000 days achivment its not easiest. Speed hack or skip time its doesnt work. maybe changing number of the days its great idea.

Hi, I got some trouble here, hope you guys could help me.

I've installed GG and TWD my phone via Parallel Space cz my phone is unrooted, and it works very well, but bcz i also play Arknights, which is read GG as Malware, so i decided to install GG and TWD on MEmu Player in my pc, and here's the problem:

I can't apply speedhack and Unrandomizer bcz GG tells that the game is no x86 whatsoever, so i try to fix following tutorial, but i couldn't find any x86 .so on base.apk and app lib show nothing

Any advise?

Edited by Marcvise

On 7/25/2020 at 1:27 PM, Marcvise said:

Hi, I got some trouble here, hope you guys could help me.

I've installed GG and TWD my phone via Parallel Space cz my phone is unrooted, and it works very well, but bcz i also play Arknights, which is read GG as Malware, so i decided to install GG and TWD on MEmu Player in my pc, and here's the problem:

I can't apply speedhack and Unrandomizer bcz GG tells that the game is no x86 whatsoever, so i try to fix following tutorial, but i couldn't find any x86 .so on base.apk and app lib show nothing

Any advise?

I think We have gg for emulators.

On 7/13/2020 at 10:51 AM, nginx said:

Here's what I found out. Unrandomizer locks your luck to maximum and we all know that luck affects almost everything in the game. (i.e lightning strikes every turn in the same spot because lightning is based on luck)

This is what I do. I make new game character and when the cutscene appears, I'll start the unrandomizer (to avoid game stuck). since your luck is at maximum, the map will be abundant of loots and if you see a weapon in the ground, that means the same weapon will drop when you pickup a grass. if not, try to pickup a grass just in case you get a weapon or anything useful.

If you didn't get useful weapon or equipment while picking a grass, close the game entirely and open it again. open your new character and start the unrandomizer. try to pickup a grass again just in case you get a rare drop. Repeat the process until you get a rare drop. In my case, I got a really rare black sword thingy in my third attempt. Now that you have what you want, return to your main character (the one you what to get stronger) and try to pick up a grass and you'll get the same item. It'll be awesome if you get an item that enhances your stats or adds weapon magic because you can spam this method just like the guy above who got strength potion. Picking grass may inflict bleeding and rabies so keep your meds ready. You can also do this method to monsters but I think grass is easier.

Hi.

I know this thread is about 1mil years old,  but I tried anything and didn't get anything. Actually, I'm not so surprised, because i never used GG before and I don't really know how to use it.

My question is, how do you find your luck stat and lock on it? When I used the unrandomizer (by just filling the "v" and 1 in increment, because like said, I don't know how to use it), I did get lightning every step and my Male really is abundant with resources, but every craft I make is cursed with a bad effect. Also, every action (cutting grass or mining) I do gives me bleeding and rabies right away.

Also, I read that people here get gold remains from dying,  using the unrandomizer.  How do I do that? I tried and got nothing...

Thanks in advance

On 7/28/2020 at 9:04 PM, Mrshlup said:

Hi.

I know this thread is about 1mil years old,  but I tried anything and didn't get anything. Actually, I'm not so surprised, because i never used GG before and I don't really know how to use it.

My question is, how do you find your luck stat and lock on it? When I used the unrandomizer (by just filling the "v" and 1 in increment, because like said, I don't know how to use it), I did get lightning every step and my Male really is abundant with resources, but every craft I make is cursed with a bad effect. Also, every action (cutting grass or mining) I do gives me bleeding and rabies right away.

Also, I read that people here get gold remains from dying,  using the unrandomizer.  How do I do that? I tried and got nothing...

Thanks in advance

unrandomizer simply disables the ability of the game to 'randomize' datas. The only random stuff in this game is luck. By simply enabling the unrandomizer, you're good to go. If you read other replies here, the data changes every time you open the game. so if you're getting cursed items, restart the game and you'll get a different one

On 7/16/2020 at 12:28 PM, 301263_1434558338 said:

Here.

More details:

- chose item and click drop

- change drop value to find it as Qword

- edit value to negative then drop it

- don't pick up the dropped item, it contains negative value. U can burn some evidences to ash by fire spell or throwing a torch at them 🙂

[added 1 minute later]

Eating some stat potions 🙂

I also found that to get rid of "unburn" items like metal, gear, stone, clay, etc. you just need to put it into some pouch and drop it, now you can burn all the evidence.

8 hours ago, ariasamaa said:

I also found that to get rid of "unburn" items like metal, gear, stone, clay, etc. you just need to put it into some pouch and drop it, now you can burn all the evidence.

yeah that's what I do. But if the item is consumable like mana mote, incantation, food, etc., I'll just consume em

Hi.. you guys wanna know how to get free golden remain every 9 hours?

I started playing this on July 30.. and im just new here in game guardian.. and this happen

I also make script for Unrandomizer..

Screenshot_20200802-161449_VirtualXposed.jpg

Screenshot_20200802-170236_VirtualXposed.jpg

Screenshot_20200802-170600_VirtualXposed.jpg

Screenshot_20200802-170606_VirtualXposed.jpg

Screenshot_20200802-170610_VirtualXposed.jpg

Screenshot_20200802-170642_VirtualXposed.jpg

Screenshot_20200802-170646_VirtualXposed.jpg

Screenshot_20200802-170649_VirtualXposed.jpg

Edited by Jester627
Made mistake

On 7/11/2020 at 9:49 AM, 301263_1434558338 said:

The Unrand:

- u and monster always miss 🙂

- the mines, bushes (1), trees, broken machines... always drop maximum items

- monster (2) always drop maximum item

- there's something (3) (weapons, books, potions, minerals...) on the map when u open a NEW map

(1)(2)(3) items change every time u restart the game

If game stuck when loading new map with Unrand on just turn off Unrand

There's a trick to get items drop from monsters: turn off Unrand, atk, turn on unrand right before monsters die and drop items. This way also helps u fight with strong monsters without losing HP (remember to use auto pause game :))

I have looked the code with IDA but still have no clue to start modding

p/s: we can't change values now. It has a really good anti cheat system. A very good game.

Can U make a video? I can't understand how. B'coz I try and can't reach