A Problem with Game Guardian(nees a fix)

GameGuardianGood

Question

Ok so the problem is that there is a game called blockman go.I had 2-3 scripts which used to work PERFECTLY fine.but then one day after closing the script I opened it back up after 1-2 hours and it was not working.I tried everything.then I downloaded a new script because I thought the old one was not working.then after selecting memory ranges I started the script and it didn't work so I went back to see the the memory ranges they were all unselected I tried many script after that and none of em worked.blockman go also has another app named bedwars.the scripts used to work fine on both but now it only works on bedwars plz fix this issue asap

To the people who don't wanna read the whole thing: gameguardian is unselecting memory ranges after I start a script.and after I search,select and edit ANY value it's not putting changes into the app I want it to change.plz fix this issue asap

1 answer to this question

On 6/18/2020 at 9:11 PM, GameGuardianGood said:

Ok so the problem is that there is a game called blockman go.I had 2-3 scripts which used to work PERFECTLY fine.but then one day after closing the script I opened it back up after 1-2 hours and it was not working.I tried everything.then I downloaded a new script because I thought the old one was not working.then after selecting memory ranges I started the script and it didn't work so I went back to see the the memory ranges they were all unselected I tried many script after that and none of em worked.blockman go also has another app named bedwars.the scripts used to work fine on both but now it only works on bedwars plz fix this issue asap

To the people who don't wanna read the whole thing: gameguardian is unselecting memory ranges after I start a script.and after I search,select and edit ANY value it's not putting changes into the app I want it to change.plz fix this issue asap

did you open it by virtual app?

Archived