Sniper_Lee

Good day,is there any one can teach me how to read and write scripts in sniper 3d,i'm very new in using Game Guardian. thank you for your response,i'm realy serious in learning to read and write scripts,hope you respond to my request,thank you in advance. also thanks to the moderator who will approve my post 😃

6 hours ago, Sniper_Lee said:

Good day,is there any one can teach me how to read and write scripts in sniper 3d,i'm very new in using Game Guardian. thank you for your response,i'm realy serious in learning to read and write scripts,hope you respond to my request,thank you in advance. also thanks to the moderator who will approve my post 😃

Waiting for someone who solve this problem because i use parallel and game guardian it's work but i can't use diamonds to buy something in sniper 3d assassin because every time I'm trying to buy with diamonds appear errors message server sync failed 

Archived