Fallen_Stress

Scripting Improve

Hello this message is objectively addressed to the staff, Moderators, Administrators etc but I would also like to know what others think, Enyby recently added the detection of android SDK, so I also thought if it was possible to detect the identity (DEVICE ID) of the phone accessing my script, the photo above is just an imagination how it could work that would be great if in future versions of game Guardian you could add that.

20200609_100342.jpg

Bro u think he will ADD EVERY SINGLE DEVICE ID TO GAMEGUARDIAN

2 hours ago, Boss45 said:

Bro u think he will ADD EVERY SINGLE DEVICE ID TO GAMEGUARDIAN

NO you dont understant ,gg will be table to détecte device id , and On your script you add autorised id.

8 hours ago, Fallen_Stress said:

Hello this message is objectively addressed to the staff, Moderators, Administrators etc but I would also like to know what others think, Enyby recently added the detection of android SDK, so I also thought if it was possible to detect the identity (DEVICE ID) of the phone accessing my script, the photo above is just an imagination how it could work that would be great if in future versions of game Guardian you could add that.

20200609_100342.jpg

On 6/10/2020 at 5:47 AM, Fallen_Stress said:

20200609_100342.jpg

On 6/10/2020 at 2:14 PM, Fallen_Stress said:

NO you dont understant ,gg will be table to détecte device id , and On your script you add autorised id.

Dont you know how easy will it be to bypass such type detections ?

In some illegall/modified GG(s) there is this function , but all of them is too easy for bypass .

Yes but i Realy want it