Problem with using Zoom Hack

agarioplayer

Question

Hello, im totally new to all of this, I started Game Guardian 2 weeks ago, so I hope I wont miss out any information to describe my problem. 

I usually play Agar.io on mobile and I use zoom hack via Gameguardian, Agar.io Hack 1.5 and Parallel Space.

Yesterday it suddenly stopped zooming. Everytime i want to start zoom there is a text which says "Restart the game and try again". And when I restart it it still won't work. I think the problem is no based on the new version of Gameguardian or something like this. The old one and the new one worked for some days. It just suddenly stopped working yesterday while i was playing. 

I deinstalled everything and installed everything again and again. I even installed the old version, but it wont work anymore. Yesterday i downgraded my android version (from 10 to 9) cause i thought android 10 could be the problem, even though it worked for some days. I also did the cache Dalvik reset. I dont use root (cause i dont even know how to do this). Is there anyone who has an idea what I can do now?

(I hope I did it right with the logcat) 

GG_logcat_v97.0_16092_10_29.log

6 answers to this question

Sorry for the doublepost, but since both authors of the scripts werent online for a longer time, i'm not sure if i ever get an answer from them. So I just downloaded older versions of the script and it didnt work as well. Since two different scripts and the older scripts wont work, are you sure its the problem of the script? Or can i try anything else? Sorry to bother you. 

Archived