guys, if I play an online game (server sided game) and I change the value of an "A" task reward, will this allow the valuation to increase? like for example my money now is 2500 and I change the value of the reward to 999999999,does 2500 increase with the modified value?

[added 0 minutes later]
Just now, athaleaid said:

guys, if I play an online game (server sided game) and I change the value of an "A" task reward, will this allow the valuation to increase? like for example my money now is 2500 and I change the value of the reward to 999999999,does 2500 increase with the modified value?

sry for my english

i believe that is the trick to manipulating the server end, server says, hey you get a reward, but your client is like, yup, and i received X, then send it back to the server. But its tricky to find where the rewards are coming from in the code i would think.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By PlimPlim
      Hi, I need some help with the latest update of this game i can't edit the values of the item anymore. Is there another way? 
      Thanks in advance
      Screen_Recording_20200924-112044.mp4
    • By tifa_AOZ
      Hello all,
      I tried to use GameGuardian for AOZ, and I could change the values of resources/gold in many attempts. However, when i try to use the increased values in the game, it says not enough resources!! It's like only the displayed values are being changed, and not the real ones. 
      Anyone had a similar experience? how to solve it?

• By votusQ1993
      Why can't GG load Speed Hack on any emulator when my phone works fine?
    • By Syed1317
      Hello everyone 
      I want to know how to find static addresses or values
      For example I find the addresses of y coordinate after game restart that address did not contain the y coordinate 
      Is there any way to find a static pointer or address from which we can reach base address
    • By Megach
      How to hack game milk choco diamonds with game guardian?
      When I enter to the game without Game Guardian than says illegal program and when I use VirtualXPosed that says illegal program