Virtual space apps need a couple of updates

Deiter

Question

I have tried every single optimised APK you have posted for the virtual spaces so as to make use of the no root option.  Only Parallel Space was able (after much trouble shooting) to connect to and make use of Google play services.

Recently, I had to factory reset and now even Parallel Space, any of the versions located either here or in the Play Store, fail to function.

I did find that the 2020 version of Multi Parallel off of the play store worked fantastically well in loading Google Play Service games.  I admit that I have no clue as to what goes into optimizing a virtual space app to work with Game Guardian, but would it be possible to have Multi Parallel 2020 work with it?

1 answer to this question

• Administrators

Before posting anything like this, simply compare the versions of virtual spaces that are published here with those available in the GP.

All versions are current. If this is not so, write specifically: you have version 1.2.3.4, but in GP 1.2.3.5 - please update.

Archived