Erikozora

Question

Need help, there is always an error when I use the game guardian in the mobile game legends, after I edit the damage hero, then about 30 seconds the game runs and immediately restart error or stop by itself so that until now I can not use the game guardian.  Could the game's security level be too high which avoids the use of other applications that try to hack the game?  Even I have tried it on various types of phones and with different versions of Android, but still also experiencing errors.  Is there a solution about this problem?  thank you

3 answers to this question

20 hours ago, Erikozora said:

Need help, there is always an error when I use the game guardian in the mobile game legends, after I edit the damage hero, then about 30 seconds the game runs and immediately restart error or stop by itself so that until now I can not use the game guardian.  Could the game's security level be too high which avoids the use of other applications that try to hack the game?  Even I have tried it on various types of phones and with different versions of Android, but still also experiencing errors.  Is there a solution about this problem?  thank you

How did u hack the hero's damage? It might be due to a lot of search results and you edited all. U should try refining the values before edit

I only edit one hero according to the hero I use.  The value of editing is not much because I only edit the damage value of the hero, but the result is about 30 seconds the game runs, immediately an error and stops the game itself

Screenshot_20200604-024834_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg

Screenshot_20200604-024843_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg

Screenshot_20200604-025549_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg

Screenshot_20200604-025616_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg

20200604_030802.jpg

Archived