{Delete}Creative Destruction Script

-Deleted

I will delete this post due to the fact the hack doesn't work for most of the time and doesn't work for everyone,  until then I hope to meet your guys standards ✌️

-btw I will remove within 06/04/2020,

3 - 4pm

The YouTube video: https://youtu.be/LZRJmuMJGpM

[+] Aimbot or Aimlock

[+]One second heal

[+]Hide Script

[+]Wall Hack

More Coming Soon 😁

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By MarioRossi93i
      View File Real Racing 3 Total Time Played Hack
      Real Racing 3 Total Time Played Hack

Requirements
      - Game Guardian 96 +
      Instructions
      - Run it and set wanted values

Video

Submitter MarioRossi93i Submitted 07/04/2020 Category LUA scripts  
    • By MarioRossi93i
      Real Racing 3 Total Time Played Hack

Requirements
      - Game Guardian 96 +
      Instructions
      - Run it and set wanted values

Video

• By DsaFes
      https://pastebin.com/twsqsyh4
    • By star360
      Create on/off button in lua script
       No need to searching values for every time
       Simple script but better ideas
      Read this simple script carefully
      You will be understand 

Specially thanks to @MuhammadRizwan87
      Credit @TDOhex

function search() gg.clearResults() gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_C_DATA) gg.searchNumber("1;2;3", gg.TYPE_FLOAT, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, 0, -1) gg.refineNumber("1", gg.TYPE_FLOAT, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, 0, -1) local t = gg.getResults(3) for i, v in ipairs(t) do t[i].name = 'testoff' end gg.addListItems(t) gg.clearResults(t) end search()  
      on = "[OFF]" off = "[ON]" test = off  
      function main() menu = gg.choice({ test.." Test", "Exit"}, nil, "Example by @TDOhex")  
      if menu == 1 then if test == off then test = on local t = gg.getListItems(testoff) for i, v in ipairs(t) do if v.name == "testoff" then t[i].value = 0 t[i].name = 'teston' end gg.setValues(t) gg.addListItems(t) end else test = off local t = gg.getListItems(teston) for i, v in ipairs(t) do if v.name == "teston" then t[i].value = 1 t[i].name = 'testoff' end gg.setValues(t) gg.addListItems(t) end end  
      elseif menu == 2 then print("Thanks to visiting @TDOhex") gg.copyText('https://t.me/TDOhex') intro = "Join to @TDOhex" for i = 1, #intro do gg.toast(intro:sub(1, i) .. "_✍") gg.sleep(140) end local t = gg.getListItems() gg.removeListItems(t) os.exit() end end  
      while true do if gg.isVisible() then gg.setVisible(false) main() end end  
      I just shared it... 
      On-Off_Example.lua
    • By Travian
      Today my account have been moved to naughty island and I don't know what I did wrong.
      I hacked like a lot of times before:
      - Smartphone was offline
      - I changed with GG the bonus of 3 Simcash in 30.000 Simcash and claimed the bonus
      - I upgraded 9 times the storage (from 650 to 695), expanded some city expansions, not all of them, bought the todays action of expansion objects for something like 265 simcash, I expanded 3 beach expansions and gave the rest of the simcash for some trees.
      - At the end i had less simcash than before the hack
      I stopped the game, left the smartphone for one hour offline and after that I started the game online.
      Since then I am on naughty island.

What was I doing wrong? I hacked like this at least 10 times on different accounts and had no problems.
      Except last week, when another account was soft banned after a hack like this. There I expanded the storage to maximum (700) and released all city expansions from the capital city. In that case I thought, that the maximum storage was the problem. That's why today I went only to 695. But it didn't helped, I'm banned now.